مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات

English became one of the important language and many people wish to learn this language. Most people learn English to get job as you know some of most big companies in Arabic world employ people who speak English. However, there are some people who speak the language but they want to improve it. Thus, today I brought some useful advice about how to learn English or any language that you would like to speak.

Here four important methods that you will require to learn English:

First. Motivation: become a person who likes to learn English. Motivation plays an important role in learning anything, so make sure you are self- motivated.

Second. Dictionary: buy a good English/ Arabic dictionary.

Third. Pronunciation: Learn to pronounce English sounds. Learn to understand phonetic transcription and the phonetic alphabet
    Fourth. Input: Get English into your head by reading and listening to lots of English sentences. Try to watch English movies and cartoon without reading the Arabic translation and also listen to the news in English.

بعض المفردات :

Motivation: حافز
    phonetic alphabet: الأبجدية الصوتية

اتمنى لكم الاستفااااااااااااااااادة ^_^ بالتوفيق

Thanks so much looona really interested topic …always you come up with a nice things …cheers

Thanx Safeer for visiting my page….I hope u found the topic useful to you …

Allah belss you^_^

lalooona thank you for this page
    best washes

taleb2008
    مشارك

thank u laloona
    i have question for u
    first of all i start studing english recently
    the question is how did you learn the english language
    did u visit a country the english is the firt language for speaking

مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد