الرئيسية منتديات مجلس عالم الرياضة &&اخبار مجالسنا الرياضيه لسنة 2008 &&((هنا الارشيف))%% ….

مشاهدة 15 مشاركة - 586 إلى 600 (من مجموع 1,260)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    الساحر
    مشارك

The Blues will meet Turkish outsiders Fenerbahce in the quarter-finals of the European competition, which has boosted their chances of reaching Moscow for the tournament’s final in May.

Boss Grant insists that making the final remains a priority, but dismissed suggestions that he is under increased pressure from Russian owner Roman Abramovich because of the venue.

الساحر
    مشارك

United face a battle to make the UEFA Champions League final in Russia, with Roma their opponents in the quarter-finals.

Scholes scored in United’s FA Cup win over Newcastle in their 1999 Treble winning season but missed out on their Champions League final victory over Bayern Munich through suspension.

The 24-year-old admits he was surprised by Scholes’ commitment when he joined the club last summer and insists he will be key in bringing silverware to Old Trafford.

الساحر
    مشارك

The Italian giants have been heavily linked with a record bid for Barcelona’s playmaker, but have been unable to prise the star asset away from the Camp Nou.

Ronaldinho’s agent has recently stated that Milan have offered Barcelona £43million for the Brazilian, but the Spanish club reportedly rejected the offer.

However, Ancelotti has now given an indication that Milan remain hopeful of luring Ronaldinho to the San Siro.

“Let’s wait. We’re here with arms wide open,” Ancelotti told the Italian media.

الساحر
    مشارك

Real Madrid’s Antonio Cassano has agreed to join Sampdoria on a season-long loan deal.

The Italy international has decided to return to Serie A after struggling to make an impact at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Cassano had been linked with a move to the Premier League with Bolton and Manchester City both keen on signing the former Roma striker.

الساحر
    مشارك

The former Bayer Leverkusen man picked up the injury in his side’s warm-up clash against Juventus.

Scans have confirmed a minor hamstring strain and he is set to sit out the next two weeks – ruling him out of Brazil’s friendly clash against Algeria in Montpellier on 22nd August.

Giallorossi coach Luciano Spalleti has already ruled Juan out of the Italian Super Cup final against Internazionale, but is hoping the 28-year-old will be fit for the Serie A opener against Palermo on 26th August.

الساحر
    مشارك

The Brazilian full-back’s chances were limited last season following the arrival of Gianluca Zambrotta and Lilian Thuram from Juventus.

Belletti is also believed to be one of the players Barca are looking off-load after the arrival of defenders Eric Abidal and Gabi Milito in the summer.

الساحر
    مشارك

The full-back admitted he was unsure about whether he wanted to play in Wednesday’s game as it would make him ineligible for another club.

Sevilla coach Juande Ramos has now confirmed that the Brazil international will not figure against AEK in the first leg of the third qualifying round tie.

“Alves is not on the list,” Ramos told a news conference.

“He told me he was not in the right condition to play and I have informed the club about the situation.

الساحر
    مشارك

The former Leeds defender had one year left on his deal, but has agreed to terminate the remaining 12 months.

Harte had initially be reluctant to end his Levante stay despite being informed by coach Abel Resino he was not part of his plans.

However, Harte has decided to become a free agent and is now being linked with a return to England.

The 29-year-old had three years in Spain, his second the most productive, while his third was hampered by injury.

الساحر
    مشارك

The former Real Madrid coach is now a pundit for Italian television network RAI and he was forthright in his assessment of the frontrunners in Europe.

Despite guiding Real to the Spanish title last term, ahead of Barca, Capello believes that Frank Rijkaard has strengthened his squad very well.

“Barcelona will be the team to beat in the Champions League because they have done well and reinforced every area of their team and also made a great signing in Henry,” he said.

“Keep an eye on Chelsea too as they will be one of the strongest teams.

“Manchester United are the only ones that do not convince me.”

When asked why he had not included Real Madrid in the teams that he believes will challenge for the continent’s top honour he highlighted the changes at the club.

Capello added: “Madrid is a work in progress and they are still looking for new players.”

الساحر
    مشارك

Sneijder completed a 27million euros (£18.3million) move from Ajax over the weekend, while Drenthe joined from Feyenoord for a reported 13million euros (£8.7million).

With Ruud van Nistelrooy already at Real, there will be three Dutch players at the Bernabeu this season.

Sneijder hopes there could still be one more, with Real targeting Chelsea winger Arjen Robben.

“Real Madrid have now got the Dutch players and I hope they will lead the team to victory as they did at Barcelona,” Sneijder told a news conference.

“You’ll have to ask the Real Madrid technical staff why they are signing so many Dutch players.

“I’m not the right person to tell Real Madrid to buy Robben as well, but he is a great player and maybe in the future I will play with him here at Real Madrid.”

الساحر
    مشارك

The directors of the Catalan outfit have blocked the move from the Dutch giants to land the former Manchester City and Bordeaux man.

The Uefa Cup finalists recently sold striker Walter Pandiani to Osasuna and keeper Gorka Iraizoz to Athletic Bilbao but say enough is enough

الساحر
    مشارك

The Barcelona forward spent last season on loan at Real Mallorca and he does not figure in Frank Rijkaard’s plans for the new campaign either.

However, he is contracted to Barca until next June and it is likely he will only be loaned out again this term.

According to reports in Spain, Barcelona have already offered Lopez to Scottish champions Celtic.

Celtic manager Gordon Strachan is keen to strengthen before the end of the month and could be interested in a season-long deal.

Lopez is currently training with his Barcelona team-mates and has refused to be drawn on the matter.

But he admits his future is uncertain and there are options available to him.

“This is for the club and my agent (to discuss),” Lopez told the Spanish press.

“I will say that some options are open but still nothing has been sorted.”

الساحر
    مشارك

The 18-year-old has agreed a temporary six-month contract with the Championship outfit as manager Paul Simpson looks to bolster his strike options.

Carroll, who has made seven first-team appearances for Newcastle, has admitted he did not hesitate in joining Preston.

“I was given a few clubs to choose from, but when I was looking at them Preston looked like the right move,” Carroll told Preston’s official website.

“They seemed like the right team for me and I thought that I’d fit in well.

الساحر
    مشارك

The 34-year-old former Arsenal winger has suffered two knee ligament injuries and spent much of his time at the club on the sidelines.

However, he believes this will actually prove to be an advantage as he bids to continue playing for the club next season.

الساحر
    مشارك

أعلنت وزارة الشؤون الرياضية العمانية اليوم فوز قناة الجزيرة الرياضية بحقوق نقل مباريات كأس الخليج 19 في مسقط رغم العرض المتميز التي تقدمت به كل من دبي الرياضية وقناة الكأس والدوري القطرية إلا إن ما تتميز به الجزيرة من تقنيات كبيرة وتميز في نقل المباريات جعلت المعنيين بوزارة الشؤون الرياضية العمانية إن يكون خيارهم الأول هو قناة الجزيرة .

مشاهدة 15 مشاركة - 586 إلى 600 (من مجموع 1,260)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد