الرئيسية منتديات مجلس عالم الرياضة &&اخبار مجالسنا الرياضيه لسنة 2008 &&((هنا الارشيف))%% ….

مشاهدة 15 مشاركة - 436 إلى 450 (من مجموع 1,260)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    الساحر
    مشارك

The 25-year-old joined the Toffees from Wolves in the summer of 2006 and has made outstanding progress during his time at Goodison Park.

After little over 12 months at Everton he became an England international and now has four caps to his name.

His progress has now been rewarded with a bumper new deal.

الساحر
    مشارك

The Trotters travel to Sporting Lisbon on Thursday looking to progress to the quarter-finals of the Uefa Cup, after the first leg at The Reebok ended 1-1.

Megson’s men also find themselves in a relegation battle as they sit in the drop zone, a point away from safety.

And Megson, who has reportedly travelled to Portugal without 12 first-team players at, admits that his side’s first priority is retaining their top-flight status.

“The focus has to be on this Sunday’s game (against Wigan). I have to think that way,” Megson said in The Bolton News.

الساحر
    مشارك

The Sunderland full-back caught the South African winger with a late and high tackle during the Black Cats’ 1-0 defeat to the Toffees on Sunday.

He was cautioned for the infringement at the time, but admits that seeing the incident on television has made him aware of how lucky he was to stay on the field.

Bardsley insists that there was no malice in the challenge, but in the wake of the Martin Taylor-Eduardo saga every over-zealous tackle is now likely to come under scrutiny.

الساحر
    مشارك

Thaksin, who has pleaded not guilty in Thailand’s Supreme Court in one of two corruption cases being brought against him, is ready to rubber-stamp a busy summer of spending.

City chief Eriksson has seen his side fade away in recent weeks and is keen to bolster his ranks significantly in the pre-season.

Former Thai prime minister Thaksin, who was ousted in September 2006 by a military coup, took control of City in the summer and immediately showed his intent with a number of ambitious signings.

Eriksson told the Manchester Evening News: “Dr Thaksin is most welcome, he has been away a long time. It will be nice to see him.

“I will have a meeting with him and his advisors and discuss next season. I am sure he has seen every game wherever he has been.”

الساحر
    مشارك

Granqvist joined Wigan from Helsingborg on an initial four-month loan in January 2007 before the move was made permanent the following summer.

However, Granqvist has failed to make a league appearance in 2008 after starting the first eight games of the season.

And Bruce has agreed to allow the defender to leave the JJB Stadium in order to offer the 22-year-old the opportunity to force his way into the plans of Sweden coach Lars Lagerback ahead of this summer’s Euro 2008 finals in Austria and Switzerland.

الساحر
    مشارك

The highly-rated Argentine striker joined The Blues in the January transfer window after moving from Qatar outfit Al-Sadd.

Zarate shocked many people last year when, as one of the most promising players in Argentina, he opted to move to the Middle East rather than Europe.

And Zarate admits he regrets moving to Qatar.

“I really don’t know what I was thinking when I accepted to be transferred to Qatar,” said Zarate – who is yet to start a Premier League game.

“I am very pleased to be at Birmingham because although the team is trying to avoid the relegation zone and that is not a happy situation, at least I am fighting for an objective.

“I am getting adapted to English football. I am waiting for the coach Alex McLeish to give me a chance to play a match from the first minute.

“He wants to include me slowly but the situation is difficult because the team is playing well.

“For the moment I have been given a few minutes so I try to take advantage of them all I can. When I get the chance to play from the first minute I hope to score several goals.”

الساحر
    مشارك

Arsene Wenger was left exasperated by the state of Wigan’s pitch after returning south with only a 0-0 stalemate secured against Steve Bruce’s relegation threatened side on Sunday.

The result marked Arsenal’s third draw from as many matches in the league and should Manchester United win their game in hand on their capital rivals, Sir Alex Ferguson’s side would usurp Wenger’s at the summit.

Flamini believes Arsenal have no-one but themselves to blame for their current predicament and has called for a united front between now and the campaign’s close.

الساحر
    مشارك

Villa tackle Middlesbrough at Villa Park tonight looking to close the gap on Liverpool and Everton to five points.

With a fifth-placed finish likely to be required for a Uefa Cup berth after Tottenham’s Carling Cup triumph and the exit of all Premier League clubs except Portsmouth from the FA Cup, O’Neill knows his side face an uphill task.

And he accepts that they must take all three points against Gareth Southgate’s men this evening if they are to maintain the pressure on the Merseyside duo.

الساحر
    مشارك

The French tactician has rarely spent lavishly during the previous transfer windows, often purchasing a small number of players with potential.

And with his current squad performing well in the Premier League and UEFA Champions League, Wenger plans to continue his ethos.

“I will keep faith [with them] because we have worked hard for what we have now,” Wenger told the club’s official website.

الساحر
    مشارك

The club have been reprimanded for failing to control their players during the 1-0 win at Newcastle on 1st March.

Troubled flared during the second-half of the contest and resulted in a mass brawl involving players from both sides.

Rovers are said to be furious that they have been singled out while Newcastle have escaped any form of punishment and will contest the decision in the strongest possible terms before the appeal deadline on 25th March.

“We are disappointed with the decision and will be contesting it vigorously,” club chairman John Williams told the Lancashire Telegraph.

Williams also confirmed that the club have agreed a multi-million pound sponsorship deal with Crown Paints which will take effect from next season.

The contract will run for three years and could be worth as much as £5million to the club depending on how successful they are on the field.

الساحر
    مشارك

Benfica are believed to have targeted Queiroz as they look for a new manager following the departure of Jose Antonio Camacho last weekend.

Queiroz had an ill-fated spell in charge at Real Madrid in 2003/04 and he attracted interest from Benfica in 2005.

The Portuguese tactician, who has been tipped as Sir Alex Ferguson’s eventual successor at Old Trafford, insists he has had no contact with Benfica and that he is happy to stay at United.

“I won’t ever say never, but there have been no discussions or talks,” said Queiroz.

“Benfica was of interest to me in the past but I am at Manchester United and there are many more challenges in front of me.”

الساحر
    مشارك

The Royals have moved into the relative safety of mid-table after picking up back-to-back wins for the first time this season.

However, they remain just three points above the relegation zone and their manager is refusing to rest on his laurels.

الساحر
    مشارك

Johnson was cut from England manager Fabio Capello’s final England squad after being named in the initial 30 members for February’s friendly victory over Switzerland.

And Redknapp clearly believes Capello’s decision to omit the former West Ham and Chelsea man from his revised party was an error as he has described Johnson as the best right-sided full-back in the Premier League.

Johnson is expected to feature in the Portsmouth side which take on Birmingham at Fratton Park on Wednesday and Redknapp is hopeful the 23-year-old will continue his rich vein of form.

الساحر
    مشارك

Ferguson feels that with all four of England’s representatives in the UEFA Champions League through to the competition’s last eight is testimony to its strength at present.

Manchester United are one of the four and their Scottish tactician believes the strength of the domestic league can only aid European exertions.

الساحر
    مشارك

Neuer’s spectacular UEFA Champions League performance against Porto has put him in the international spotlight and that has seen Barca’s Frank Rijkaard take a close interest in his progress.

Spurs chief Juande Ramos was already aware of Neuer and was scouting him before his brilliant display in Oporto.

مشاهدة 15 مشاركة - 436 إلى 450 (من مجموع 1,260)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد