مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    alhnon
    مشارك

غلط × غلط :: أن تتباهى الطالبة المسلمة بملبسها , وقصة شعرها وحذائها
    وما علمت أن لها اخوات في الإسلام لا يجدن الطعام والشراب والكساء .. أين الألتزام أختي المسلمة .. والشعور بأخواتك المسلمات
    غلط×غلط :: أن تسمى نفسها مربية اجيال ومعلمة طالبات وهي تظهر امامهن بالمكياج واحدث قصات الشعر !!!
    غلط×غلط :: ان هناك الكثير من الغلط ويعالج بالغلط
    غلط×غلط :: ان تصر الفتاة المسلمة على الغلط

أم ناصر
    مشارك

so, whats your point??…please make it clear
    you have talked about the wrong….and u want muslim ladies to avoid……its easier to show the right way, and ask them to follow

alhnon
    مشارك

I do’nt think that u understand what i mean
    and please replay with arabic cus this is arabic club
    thanks

أم ناصر
    مشارك

well, thanx for replaying back…..and i do’nt think you have undrstood what i wrote niether…please read it carefully before u decide to become mad………and i think most people can understand English these days,,hmm.. can you?,,,plus, do you think all people have an arabic enabled programs in their computers…..and if you do, does’nt mean that the others have it…….finally, if you want an interaction and feedback about what you write, make people feel free to do so, and feel comfortable using the club (ya hanoon). ohhh, by the way, you do’nt have to replay in English,,I do understand arabic too

alhnon
    مشارك

شكرا لكل من شارك في هذا الموضوع

مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد