مشاهدة مشاركاتين - 1 إلى 2 (من مجموع 2)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    rahal_4u
    مشارك

from along time pefor  year’s . It was ther once by name qusai . This man like butifull girl from he is erea . He like her very well from all he’s haert . But he don’t know she like her Or not . He trying to tell her . But he can’t becouse maybe afried  of her or her prother’s or sister’s or her family we can say that . But stayb by stayb he said I must tell her . Qusai went walked in the rode he saw her and he saide for her . exuseme can I tell you ? !! she’s angry But he in that time very strong . Did you know why he stromg In that time .  All of us knowing that  the couses . Becouse he like her from all he’s haert but she don’t know that he like her or not .
    Any way . He told her   I love you   Belive me Iam realy what I say . O.k This story In the end
    I want  asking one qution
    what she said for hime after he said for her I love you
    What you thinking ?
    So what’s you’r opinion ?
    Give me answer
    To you with love
    sesson’s gretting

لا تسقني كأس الحياة بذلةِِ بل فاسقني بالعز كأس الحنضلِ
    rahal -4u

نعم اخي رحال ان لبعض كلماتك شيئا من الصحه والصدق لكن ليس الكل …. هذه البنت التي تقصدها ما هي بعاطيه الحب لانها تفتقده .. وفاقد الحب لا يعطيه … بذالك حق الاجابه على سؤالك بشيء واحد

…. رحالي الحبيب اين الخصوصيه بالتكمان 🙂

c you :

w d جاتني جاتني ؟؟؟؟

توسدها عدل قبل لا تنطقها

مشاهدة مشاركاتين - 1 إلى 2 (من مجموع 2)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد