مشاهدة 7 مشاركات - 1 إلى 7 (من مجموع 7)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات

Read Each One Carefully and Think About It a Second or Two

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.

3. Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.

6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

8. Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.

9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

10. Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

11. There’s always going to be people that hurt you so what!All You have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

13. Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

حمزةالحلي
    مشارك

thank you for advices

Thank you so much ……….. each advice has its own meaning and we need all of them to orgnize or life

lamsa
    مشارك

I think (don’t cry because it is over,smile because it happened)
    most be don’t cry because it is happened,smile because itis over
    but any way thanks for that

Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened => it is a bout nice things when it is over, you cry and here you have been asked to simle because at least it happened

Don’t cry because it is happened, smile because it is over => you are talking about something that you did not wish it happened and you smile at least because it is over and it is a past now

What do you (lamsa) think? make sense or not yet all the best

lamsa
    مشارك

u have way and i have way
    all the best for u too
    your friend lamsa
    Austraila

شكرا على النصائح

مشاهدة 7 مشاركات - 1 إلى 7 (من مجموع 7)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد