مشاهدة مشاركة واحدة (من مجموع 1)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    ViPeR
    مشارك

Salam All

I hope everyone is having a good day where you are

i just wanted to share the piece of information with everyone out hear in Majalisna.com about the world

records of many things and people from the Guinness world records book 2005

1. In the Middle East College of Information Technology (OMAN), an Indian lecturer has entered the Guinness world records book for the biggest abacus(6m X 3m). have a look at the article issued about this guy.

2. Shortest man: the shortest mature human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed (India). His height is 57cm ONLY. Can you believe that.

3. The tallest man ever was held by Robert Pershing Wadlow (USA), who stood at 2.72 m (8 ft 11.1 in). He passed away on 15 July 1940. His weight was 199 Kg at the time he passed away.

4. Most muslim pilgrims: The annual pilgrimage (Hajj) to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, attracts greater numbers than any other Islamic mission – an average of 2 million people a year from 140 countries.

5. Smallest Motorcycle: Tom Wiberg of Sweden has built a rideable motorcycle with a front wheel diameter of 16 mm (0.62 in) and a rear wheel diameter of 22 mm (0.86 in). The micro machine has a wheelbase of 80 mm (3.14 in), a seat height of 65 mm (2.55 in), weighs 1.1 kg (2.4 lb) and is powered to a top speed of 2 km/h (1.24 mph) by its 0.22 kW (0.3 hp) engine.

6. Hardest Element: Diamond, an allotrope of carbon (C), has a value of 10 on Mohs’ scale of hardness. Diamonds have principally been mined in India, Brazil, South Africa, and Russia.

7. Oldest Woman Ever: The oldest fully authenticated age to which any human has ever lived is 122 years and 164 days, by Jeanne-Louise Calment. She was born in France on February 21, 1875, and died at a nursing home in Arles, southern France on August 4, 1997. President Jacques Chirac once said Jean Calment was a little bit like a grandmother to everyone in France. She was 14 when the Eiffel Tower was completed in 1889. She led an extremely active life, taking up fencing at 85 years old, and was still riding a bicycle at 100. She portrayed herself at the age of 114 in the film Vincent And Me, to become the oldest actress in film.

8. Most Push-Ups In One Hour: The most push-ups completed in one hour is 3,416 by Canadian Roy Berger at the Central Canada Exhibition, Ottawa, Canada on August 30, 1998. Roy dedicated the record to his younger brother, Lee, who was tragically killed while stationed as a Canadian peacekeeper with the UN Protection Forces.

thats all for now and I hope this information will help in the future.

مشاهدة مشاركة واحدة (من مجموع 1)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد