الرئيسية منتديات مجلس اللغات الأجنبية Competition >> Solve the Puzzles

مشاهدة مشاركاتين - 1 إلى 2 (من مجموع 2)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات

Salam to All,,

I have a little puzzle game for you and hope you will like the idea. I will introduce two puzzles at a time and set a deadline for both.

lets see the smart ppl here
    can’t solve << >> at least attempt !~!

do not cheat by searching answers from the internet !!
    ——————————
    NO PRIZES
    ——————————
    7 days deadline (23/04/05)
    ——————————
    1)
    You approach a house in the middle of the road, which splits into two routes. One route leads to the City of Truth, while the other route leads to the City of falsity. There are two brothers live in the house and you do not know which route is which. One of the brothers always speaks lies, while the other always speaks the truth. You are able to ask only one question to determine which route is leading to the City of Truth. Hint : when you knock the door, one of the brother will open the door and talk to you while the other is somewhere in the house.
    —————————-
    2)
    A girl is twice as old as her brother and half as old as her father. In 22 years, her brother will be half as old as his father. How old is the daughter now?

that is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
    thank you
    Remember me & Dont forget me
    Muhammed Al,bable

مشاهدة مشاركاتين - 1 إلى 2 (من مجموع 2)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد