الرئيسية منتديات مجلس اللغات الأجنبية البنات مخلوقات عجيبة….بدك تعرف ليش؟؟.

مشاهدة 9 مشاركات - 16 إلى 24 (من مجموع 24)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    كنده
    مشارك

يسلموووووووو موبي ……..

بس والله كلامك صح 80%

ههههههههههههههه ربي خلق البنات كذا عجيبات مثل ما خلق الاولاد يموتوا بالعجيبات

amany kamel
    مشارك

بس لازم تعرف انه مش كل البنات كده!
    سلام

amany kamel
    مشارك

هذه هي وجهة نظرك و هذا غير صحيح

amany kamel
    مشارك

مش صحيح

angel ruru 2022
    مشارك

sometimes its right sometimes its not

Good topic, funny as well and applicable to men as well At the end, it is a praticipation and no need to say oooooooooh it is right or wrong => no need to fight

For those who say it is 100% or even 80%, no rule or regulation in this world made by human is 100% correct under any circumstance or consideration or even close to the 100% => means that there are always discrepancies So please do not even tell me that what have been written is the truth about woman

The truths that I know about these creatures that they can be mothers while men can not and they are soft and need to be treated gentely. They have big hearts mix of all kind of emotions and so do not expect the same behaviour everyday. They are looking for love and they deserve it. They are equal to men and so women and men have common behviours… etc.

Allah bless you all

MtZ
    مشارك

its not that realistic!!

aldy
    مشارك

women is women

any were

ViPeR
    مشارك

I have seen alot of females with the same mentioned above and I agree

BUT not all are the same anyway

thank u very much

مشاهدة 9 مشاركات - 16 إلى 24 (من مجموع 24)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد