مشاهدة 7 مشاركات - 1 إلى 7 (من مجموع 7)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    mobi
    مشارك

WHAT IS A SOUL MATE

What is a soul mate? Some people look for it without knowing the real meaning of it . A soul mate is that person who could bring the best of you. Who makes the real change in your life. When you feel that you have find this person you r going to give without waiting for a respond

Every person in this world is looking for his Soul Mate, But the Question is When and where you will find him. Some people find him/her in the beginning of their lives but others, at the end. Sometimes they are so close to you, and many times they are so far from you.

In another words , he might be one of your best friends , cousin or neighbors but you will never imagine that he will be your soul mate , or a person that you never know before in your life .

Another point, about Finding a soul mate is that u find him when you are not really looking for. In this state you are busy by your life but suddenly you find him in front of you, that you can’t ignore him. In this state you will be be in a true deep love ..cuz .. u find what u missed

To me,When you are looking for your soul mate the

apportunaty of being mistaken is more. Because in this state you are looking by your heart.

ALOY
    مشارك

you are the one

mobi
    مشارك

Thank you for read

Best Regards

I wish you find your soul mate soon and to be real and true

I enjoyed it thanks alot

9A56
    مشارك

If you find { him/ her } give me a ring

nooone
    مشارك

thank you vere much
    and keep going to the best :up

your friend:

The black death
    مشارك

Sorry but I disagree with you.I think you’ll find your soul mate from the fist look,and usually he\she is a strange person.
    Any way that was my opinion and I respect yours.
    thank you very much.
    best wishes for you

مشاهدة 7 مشاركات - 1 إلى 7 (من مجموع 7)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد