الرئيسية منتديات مجلس عالم الرياضة اخبار مجالسنا الرياضية

مشاهدة 15 مشاركة - 976 إلى 990 (من مجموع 1,439)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    الساحر
    مشارك

Blackburn have taken Watford goalkeeper Richard Lee on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent transfer.

The 22-year-old was first choice for The Hornets for much of last term, but lost his place towards the end of the campaign due to injury.

Watford boss Adrian Boothroyd subsequently moved for Manchester United starlet Ben Foster during the summer meaning Lee finds both Foster and Alec Chamberlain ahead of him at Vicarage Road.

Blackburn have now moved for the promising custodian and have already agreed a price for a permanent deal at the end of the season should he impress.

“At the end of the season, Blackburn have an option to sign Richard for a fee of £500,000, rising to £750,000 depending on appearances,” Boothroyd revealed to Watford’s official website.

“Ben Foster has shown good form since joining us on loan from Manchester United and Alec Chamberlain’s enthusiasm for the game and his ability remain of the highest order.

“So it is great for Richard to be able to take this opportunity with Blackburn, and I would like to wish him all the best for this season.”

Lee will find both Brad Friedel and Peter Enckelman ahead of him at Ewood Park but will be hoping to impress Mark Hughes sufficiently to earn a permanent move.

الساحر
    مشارك

Internazionale striker Obafemi Martins has urged Jose Mourinho to add him to his collection of stars at Chelsea.

The Nigeria international told Kick Off magazine in his homeland that his ambition is to play for the Premiership champions in the future.

Martins has established himself as a powerful hit-man for Inter and has no immediate plans to leave Giuseppe Meazza.

But The Premiership is where the 20-year-old wants to play his football eventually and he feels Chelsea would be the perfect club for him to showcase his considerable talents.

“The Premiership is the biggest and most exciting league in the world and every good player would love to play there,” Martins told Kick Off.

“After my career with Inter, I’d obviously like to take my game there. It is going to be fantastic to play in The Premiership.

“I believe it is a league ideally suited to my own game. I think I can play my best football in England because it’s played at a very quick pace.

“We’ll see how it goes though.

“Even though there are other good teams like Arsenal and Manchester United in The Premiership, it has to be Chelsea for me.

“I love the way they play and the atmosphere in the team. I love their progress over the years and I think they have one of the best coaches in the world in Jose Mourinho.”

Martins has yet to be offered the chance to play in England and he concedes he is not rushing to quit Italian giants Inter.

“I love Internazionale,” he added. “This is a big family, their fans are awesome and they have a very understanding coach.

“I couldn’t have asked for more.

“I only read about the interest from Chelsea in the papers and on the internet but nothing concrete came out of it.

“I can tell you then, and now, that I’m happy and focused with doing well for Inter because they are the first in my heart.”

الساحر
    مشارك

Norwich striker Dean Ashton has settled on his future at Carrow Road by signing a new one-year contract extension.

The England Under-21 striker has been courted by Premiership newcomers Wigan, while Nigel Worthington has been chasing Clinton Morrison – with some saying he was lined up as a replacement for Ashton.

Ashton arrived at Carrow Road in January for a club record £4 million from Crewe and he has been a big hit with the Canaries’ faithful.

Worthington has constantly said that he wants Ashton to stay and now the 22-year-old has penned a fresh 12-month extension on his contract taking him up until 2009 – with the option of a further year after that.

“I feel my ambition is matched by Norwich City football club,” said Ashton.

“By signing an extension to my contract I feel our shared ambition is clearly demonstrated.

“I’m very happy here and I am delighted to continue working with Nigel Worthington, his coaching staff and my team-mates to push on now and try to achieve promotion back to the Premier League with Norwich.”

Canaries boss Worthington says that Ashton is integral to his plans of bouncing back into The Premiership.

“I’m absolutely delighted that Dean Ashton has committed his future to Norwich City football club,” said Worthington.

“It shows that Norwich City is a very ambitious club and not just a selling club.

“It also shows clearly our intentions for the way ahead – to be promoted back to the Premier League.”

Club chairman Roger Munby echoed the sentiments saying that the board had no hesitation in offering Ashton a new deal.

“When we met on Tuesday the board was unanimous in its determination to keep Dean Ashton at Norwich City football club,” said Munby.

“Dean’s decision to match our ambition by signing a new deal is great news as we can now focus on the job of pushing back up the table with one of England’s hottest striking properties leading our line.”

الساحر
    مشارك

Jose Mourinho has blasted Uefa for not putting Chelsea in the top group of seeds for Thursday’s UEFA Champions League draw.

The Premiership champions have made the semi-finals of the Champions League for the last two seasons, but are not ranked as one of the top eight sides for the group stage draw in Monaco.

Chelsea could now face Milan, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich or Internazionale in the group phase as a result of the seeding.

With holders Liverpool not having any country protection, there could be a repeat of last year’s semi-final as The Reds are also among the top seeds.

Mourinho is not happy with Uefa’s seeding policy, and believes his side should be in the top eight for the draw.

“Chelsea have been semi-finalists twice in a row and are the champions of England,” said Mourinho.

“But we will be seeded second and that means we will face somebody big, big, big.

“Normally, if you are the top seeds you have it quite easy in the group phase so you can play and control the group from the start of September and do what you need to do.

“But we are not top seeds and it means we are likely to play a team such as Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan or even Liverpool.

“I have not studied the co-efficients and it is not for me to say if they are correct or not. But United are a top seed and so are Arsenal and Liverpool. Yet the champions of England are not.

“I know we will have a big team in our group. Because of this seeding it will be especially hard for us.”

الساحر
    مشارك

عبّر حارس المرمى الدولي الايطالي عن سعادته بانتقاله ليوفنتوس بهذه الطريقة المفاجئة ، مؤكدا أنه سيتشبث بها من أجل كل الذين يؤمنون به كحارس مرمى جيد .
    هذا الانتقال المفاجيء حدث إثر اصابة حارس مرمى يوفنتوس ومنتخب ايطاليا جيانلويجي بوفون في مباراة ودية جمعت الفريقين معا خلال الأسبوع الماضي ، مما حدا بإدارة نادي الميلان تقديم المساعدة لليوفنتوس كإعتذار لها على اصابة بوفون بعرض خدمات الحارس كريستيان أبياتي خصوصا أنه حارس دولي و مميز و لكنه قليل المشاركة في وجود البرازيلي ديدا.
    من جهته عبر أبياته عن سعادته الكبيرة بهذه الفرصة ، و تمنّى أن يكون الحارس الأساسي ليوفنتوس خلال الفترة المقبلة ، وقال :
    ” أنا كريستيان أبياتي الحارس … أريد أن أظهر ذلك و أن أظهر إمكاناتي ، كانت لدي عدة فرص للانتقال أبرزها من جنوا قبل مشكلة هبوطه للدرجة الثالثة ، بعدها أخبرني المدبر العام للنادي أن لدي عرض آخر و عندما سألته عن النادي قال لي عليك الانتظار إلى المساء ، و حين أخبرني أنه اليوفنتوس ألجمتني الدهشة ، الآن لا أعرف هل سأبقى هنا لفترة مؤقته أم لا ، أفكر فقط في الذين كان لديهم إيمان بي و بقدراتي “.
    وواصل قائلا :
    ” نعم ارتداء قميص يوفنتوس كان شيء فضولي بالنسبة لي و أعترف بذلك و لكنه كان إحساس جيد حين ارتديته ، ساحترم الفرصة التي أعطوني إياها وسأحاول إبراز نفسي بكل ما أملك”.
    يذكر أن أبياتي خاض بالامس أولى مبارياته مع يوفنتوس في اللقاء الودي الذي جمعه ببرشلونة الاسباني و انتهى لمصلحة يوفنتوس.

الساحر
    مشارك

يبدو أن نادي تشيلسي الانجليزي اصبح يمثل حلم لاعبي كرة القدم الأول ، فبعد ايام من طلب الغاني إيسيين لمدرب تشيلسي السيد خوزيه مورينيو و مالك النادي السيد رومان إبراهيموفيتش ضمه لقائمة الفريق … ها هو النيجيري الشاب و لاعب انترميلان الايطالي اوبافومي مارتينز يتقدم بنفس الطلب لمورينيو .
    فقد حثّ مارتينز مورينيو أن يستقطبه لتشيلسي لانه يرى أنه الدوري الأنسب له في هذه السن (20عاما) ، و أن تشيلسي سيكون المكان المناسب والمثالي له لإثبات موهبته الكبيرة .
    وقال مارتينز في تصريح لاحد المجلات الرياضية النيجيرية :
    ” الدوري الانجليزي هو الأكبر و الأاكثر إثارة ، و أي لاعب جيّد يريد اللعب هناك ، و بعد ان انهي عقدي مع الانتر أريد الذهاب ابى هناك فالدوري الانجليزي رائع ، و أعتقد أنه سيكون المكان الأمثل لقدراتي و هناك سأقدم أفضل ما لدي لأن الدوري الانجليزي يعتمد على السرعة “.
    وواصل مارتينز قائلا :
    ” بالرغم من وجود عدد من الأندية العملاقة مثل ارسنال و مانشيستر يونايتد إلى أني أريد اللعب لتشيلسي ، أحب الطريقة التي يلعبون بها ، احب تقدمهم عاما بعد عام إلى الأمام و أعتقد أن لديهم أحد أفضل المدربين في العالم و هو مورينيو “.
    و عمّا إذا كان هذا تلميحا برغبته ترك الانتر قال :
    ” احب انترميلان ، إنه عائلة كبيرة و أنصارهم رائعون و يملك مدرب مقتدر ، أنا سأعيد هنا و الانتر في قلبي و لكن أتمنى أن اتلقى عرضا من تشيلسي ، قرأت في الانترنت و في الصحف عن رغبتهم في التحرك نحوي و لكن لا شيء حقيقي حتى الآن ، ولكن أتمنى أن يفكر مورينيو بي فهذا سيكون حلم حياتي”.

الساحر
    مشارك

من المحتمل ان ينهي لوكي اليوم الجمعة اجراءات انتقاله الى فريق نيوكاسل حيث سوف يصل اليوم إلى نيوكاسل وذلك بعد موافقة ناديه السابق ديبورتيفو لاكرونا على بيعة ومن المحتمل إن يوقع لوكي اليوم بعد إجراء الفحص الطبي

الساحر
    مشارك

قال بويول إن مجموعة فريقنا في دوري الإبطال قوية جدا وسوف نلعب مباريات قوية وصعبه وجمعيا متفائلين إن نصل إلى ادوار النهائية وان بطولة هذا الموسم سوف تكون مختلفة .
    وعن الفرق التي سوف يواجهه الفريق قال بويول :اودينيزي فريق متطور جدا و يقدم مباريات جميلة في الدوري الايطالي و ايضا فريق فيردر بريمن قوي و لا ننسى أيضا بناثنياكوس فهو فريق قوي ايضا خاصة في ملعبه

الساحر
    مشارك

سيلتقي في امارة موناكو يوم الجمعة فريقا ليفربول الانجليزي وسيسكا موسكو الروسي في كاس السوبر الاوربية التى تجمع كل عام بين بطلي كاس دوري الابطال وكاس الاتحاد .
    ليفربول بعد ان حقق بطولة دوري الابطال يريد ان يواصل نجاحاته الاوربية واعادة امجاده وزيادة حصيلته من الكؤوس والالقاب وهو يريد ان يحقق هذه البطولة المهمة وهو في حالة استعداد منذ وقت مبكر وجاهز بدنيا نسبة لانه شارك منذ الدور التمهيدي الاول في دوري الابطال ولعب مباراتين في الدوري ولكن الفريق خسر في اخر لقاءاته امام سيسكا صوفيا البلغاري من دون اى تأثير على تأهله .
    ليفربول سيفتقد لجهود مهاجمه التشيكي ميلان باروش بعد انتقاله الى صفوف استون فيلا وهو يريد اعادة المهاجم مايكل اوين ولكن يملك من اللاعبين ذخيرة جيدة ابرزهم جيرارد وموريانتس وزافي الونسو وجبريل سيسى .
    اما سيسكا موسكو فسيحاول اثبات وجوده بقوة اوربيا واثبات ان روسيا قادمة ايضا لتكون مع صفوة الكبار اوربيا فبكل تأكيد فأن سيسكا لن يضيع مثل هذه الفرصة التى لن تتكرر فالفوز بكاس السوبر وعلى فريق مثل ليفربول سيكون انجاز كبير , ويعتمد الفريق الروسي على الهجمات المرتدة مما اهله الى الفوز بكاس الاتحاد الاوربي بهذه الطريقة ويصنف الخبراء سيسكا كأحد افضل الاندية الاوربية التي تتقن فن الهجمات المرتدة وابرز لاعبيه البرازيلي فاجنر لاف ويقودهم المدرب الروسي جازييف .
    * للتذكير ليفربول فاز بدوري الابطال بعد فوزه على ميلان بضربات الجزاء بعد التعادل 3/3 واقيمت المباراة في ملعب اتاتورك في استطبول .
    اما سيسكا موسكو فانتصر على سبورتج لشبونة 3/1 في ملعب الفالادي في لشبونة

الساحر
    مشارك

قال كابتن نادي ليفربول و آخر من حمل كأس دوري أبطال أوروبا ستيفان جيرارد أنه لم يتفاجأ حين وجد فريقه في مواجهة تشيلسي بمجموعة واحده في قرعة دوري الأبطال.
    جيرارد الذي كان أكبر أهداف السيد مورينيو مدرب تشيلسي خلال فترة انتقالات الصيف قال :
    ” أذكر مباراتنا معهم في البطولة الماضية جيدا ، كانت مباراة خاصة و ذات جو خاص جدا ، و أنا متأكد أن المباراتين القادمتين ستكونان بنفس المستوى ، لديهم فريق رائع و مدرب بمواصفات خاصة ، لذا نحن من الآن نترقب المباراتين “.
    وواصل جيرارد قائلا :
    ” لكي أكون صادقا فلم أتفاجأ ، عندما عرفت أننا يمكن ان نواجه فريقا من بلدنا ، و من ثم تم اختيار الفريقين الآخرين بالمجموعة توقعت أن يكون تشيلسي معنا ، ستكون مجموعة مثيرة و بها العديد من المباريات المدهشة ، سيكون من الرائع رؤية كل الاندية الانجليزية تتقدم و لكن إن خرج احدنا نحن و تشيلسي على حساب الآخر فسيكون شيئا قاسيا “.

الساحر
    مشارك

مواصلة لردود أفعال المدربين بعد نهاية الإعلان عن قرعة دوري الأبطال و التي نتابعها لكم أول بأول ، قال مدرب الميلان السيد كارلو أنشيلوتي أن فريقه سيعود لإسطنبول لكسر النحس و أخذ الثأر حتى إن لم يكن الخصم هو ليفربول.
    و كان ليفربول قد فاز بالبطولة الماضية على حساب الميلان بعد مباراة شهدت كل أنواع الإثارة الممكنة ، و هذه المرة سيعود الميلان لتركيا لمواجهة بطل الدوري المحلي فناربخشه ، و قال أنشيلوتي :
    ” سيكون شيئا مرتقبا أن نعود مرة أخرى لإسطنبول و إيندهوفن ، هذا سيمحنا الفرصة لكسر شيء من الذي حدث العام الماضي في نفس المكان ، المجموعة ليست الأسهل كما يقال ، فهناك ثلاثة فرق جيدة “.
    و سيفتتح الميلان حملة إعادة اللقب مرة أخرى يوم 13 سبتمبر المقبل حين يلاقي فناربخشه في السان سيرو.

الساحر
    مشارك

في أول رد فعل بعد إعلان قرعة دوري أبطال أوروبا التي جرت عصر اليوم قال السيد فابيو كابيلو مدرب يوفنتوس أنه يجب عليهم الحذر بشدة.

و قال كابيلو في تصريحه :

” يجب أن نكون حذرين و بشدة ، نعرف البايرن جيدا و لعبنا ضدهم الموسم الماضي وهو فريق منظم بصورة جيده جدا “.

أما عن رابيد فيينا قال :

” نعرفهم بدرجة أقل ، و لكنهم أقصوا لوكوموتيف موسكو و هذه النتيجة تتحدث عن نفسها “.

الساحر
    مشارك

Burnley’s hopes of adding Jamaican Luton Shelton to their squad have been ended by the Home Office.

Burnley have already been frustrated in their attempts to get a work permit for Artim Sakiri this summer, and have now failed after an appeal for Shelton.

Although he has become a key part of the Jamaica national side, Shelton has not made enough appearances to qualify for the stringent automatic work permit.

However, manager Steve Cotterill had hoped that an appeal would be successful – as he looks to add to an already badly depleted squad.

Cotterill has found himself with severely limited numbers this season after missing out on several targets in the summer.

الساحر
    مشارك

The inspirational England international was a top target for Jose Mourinho’s Blues in the summer but eventually opted to commit his future to his boyhood idols.

After being named as last season’s Champions League MVP at an awards ceremony before the draw, Gerrard was quizzed on the fact that there will be a repeat of last season’s semi-final between the two English clubs.

“It was a special atmosphere and it was a special match,” he told Sky Sports News, in reference to the second leg at Anfield last term. “I’m sure the two this season will be very similar.

“They will be very close.

“They’re a fantastic team with a special manager so we look forward to those two games.

“It wasn’t a surprise to be honest.

“I think, when we never got the country protection, there was always the chance and, when the first couple of teams came out, I knew it was going to happen.

“It’s a very exciting group and there’s some amazing games to look forward to.

“I think it goes without saying our fans are very special at Anfield and I’m sure they will make sure the roof comes off again. I’m sure the Stamford Bridge game will be similar but they’re going to be very tough.

“It would be nice to see all the English teams progress for the country so we hope we don’t cancel each other out and get sucked in, but it’s a very tough draw.

“Everyone’s going to be talking about Liverpool and Chelsea but Real Betis and Anderlecht are two very good teams. Us and Chelsea have got to be on our toes to qualify.”

الساحر
    مشارك

As Newcastle United supremo Freddy Shepherd concedes the England international will not be heading for Tyneside unless a deal is wrapped up on Thursday, which is looking increasingly unlikely, a return to Anfield could be the likeliest solution.

Despite constant denials from Rafa Benitez, who wants a centre back and wide midfielder before looking at his forward line, it is believed that the Merseysiders are biding their time before weighing up a move for the Real Madrid striker.

“Wait and see,” Parry told Sky Sports News. “Absolutely [it’s all I can say].

“There’s been far too much speculation on it already.

“Let’s just rely on facts and we’ll see when we get to that day [next Wednesday’s deadline].

“I don’t [want to comment on my feelings on bringing him back]. My personal feelings do not have anything to do with it.

“One myth that can be dispelled is there’s never been a difference of opinion between Rafa and me. We’re just keeping our counsel.

“There’s some work to do and it’s a few days before the deadline so we’ll see.”

Steven Gerrard has reiterated his desire to link up again with his international colleague.

“There’s been a lot of speculation and a lot of people are asking me the question but it’s a question only the Liverpool manager can answer,” asserted Gerrard on Sky Sports News.

“I’ve said what I think about the situation. I love Michael as a player; I think any team with him is always going to be stronger but Rafa Benitez is the only man who knows whether he wants Michael back so we’re going to have to wait and see.”

Gerrard will not be risked in Friday’s European Super Cup clash with CSKA Moscow.

“It’s very doubtful for tomorrow night,” he stated. “It’s a very nice game to play in but, with all due respect, it’s not a very important one.

“I’ve got two important internationals coming up so I want to give myself the best chance to be fit for those games so I won’t be taking any risks tomorrow night.”

Newcastle could be turning to Deportivo La Coruna forward Albert Luque as an option with the Owen deal in the balance.

مشاهدة 15 مشاركة - 976 إلى 990 (من مجموع 1,439)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد