الرئيسية منتديات مجلس عالم الرياضة اخبار مجالسنا الرياضية

مشاهدة 15 مشاركة - 961 إلى 975 (من مجموع 1,439)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    الساحر
    مشارك

The Nice ace will spend five days on Tayside in the hope of winning a move to Tannadice.

The 20-year-old is well down the pecking order at Nice and only played in five games last term.

Nice are willing to loan him out so that he can gain valuable first-team experience.

United boss Gordon Chisholm will cast an eye over Scaramozzino this week before deciding whether or not to pursue his interest in the full back.

الساحر
    مشارك

The Brazilian ace has returned home to join Corinthians on a season-long loan.

Nilmar is well down the pecking order at Stade Gerland and Lyon boss Houllier is prepared to loan him out.

The highly-rated striker believes the loan move to Corinthians will prove beneficial to him.

“I am not sad. I leave with my head high,” Nilmar told the club’s official website.

“This loan is a good thing for me and for OL. I will have more time to play.

“I hope to return in one year. I will grow in football.

“I am aware Lyon did not see my full value. I want to become again the player that I was.”

Lyon are now set to step up their search for a new striker to fill the void left by Nilmar’s departure.

Lyon’s head of communication Olivier Blanc admitted the club were pondering a move for a new forward.

“Yes we are still looking for an additional forward,” said Blanc.

الساحر
    مشارك

The Magpies, who have tabled a record bid for Michael Owen, are keen to bolster their attacking options after enduring a frustrating time in the transfer market.

Newcastle boss Graeme Souness has failed in his attempts to strengthen his attack after seeing moves for Luis Boa Morte and Nicolas Anelka fail to bear fruit.

Reports emanating from France suggest Souness has switched his attentions to Thomert, who has enjoyed a fine start to the season.

Souness had the player watched last weekend when Thomert scored twice in the 7-0 demolition of Auxerre and could now make a move for the versatile attacker.

Thomert, who is being tipped to break into the French national team fold, can play up front or wide on the left and Souness is thought to see him as an ideal alternative to Boa Morte.

The Frenchman is unsettled at Lens and has been continually linked with a move to The Premiership.

Thomert has previously expressed his desire to move to England and Lens are unlikely to be able to resist a big money offer for the player.

The former Le Mans ace has admitted he is unsure where his future lies with just one week left before the close of the transfer window.

“One week remains (before transfer window closes) so anything can happen,” said Thomert.

“We will see where I will be earlier in September because in football everything happens quickly.

“I feel at ease here, the coach trusts me, but you never know.”

الساحر
    مشارك

The 27-year-old has signed a two-year contract with The Premiership’s bottom club and is set to go straight into the squad for the important trip to Wigan Athletic on Saturday.

After three consecutive defeats, The Black Cats need to kickstart their season and Bassila brings with him plenty of experience – including a stint in England’s top flight with West Ham five seasons ago.

“He trained with us for a couple of days and impressed,” McCarthy told Sunderland’s official website.

“He’s a defensive midfielder who can play in the back four as well.

“He plays it simple, handles the ball well and breaks things up.

“He’s a big, powerful midfielder.”

The former Strasbourg skipper opted to enter negotiations with Auxerre this week but the transfer talks broke down.

الساحر
    مشارك

Berson’s future at Aston Villa has been the subject of intense speculation all summer with the Frenchman unhappy at Villa Park.

The Frenchman has endured a frustrating time at Villa since his switch from Nantes last summer, making just 13 appearances last term.

Berson has previously expressed his unhappiness with his lack of action and has been seeking a move for regular first-team football.

Auxerre have moved to bring Berson back to Ligue 1 after losing out to Sunderland for Christian Bassila.

Berson was delighted to make the move to Stade Abbe Deschamps

“Auxerre proved themselves very convincing,” said Berson.

“I wanted to come back to France. They did everything they could to set up a deal with Aston Villa. I’m delighted.”

Auxerre have also signed Kristian Vadocz from Hungarian side Honved.

الساحر
    مشارك

Santa Cruz, who has started all three of Bayern’s matches so far this season, will definitely be absent from the side to face Hertha Berlin on Saturday.

Peruvian Claudio Pizarro is likely to partner Roy Makaay in attack against Hertha, provided the Dutchman can shrug off a minor back complaint.

Bayern have made an impressive start to the Bundesliga season and sit top of the league after two wins from two matches.

الساحر
    مشارك

The Czech Republic international has emerged as a Gala target after they failed to land Kily Gonzalez.

“We are in permanent contact [with Galatasaray] but it is still only in a phase of talks,” agent Pavel Zika told CTK.

“I can confirm that Galatasaray are really interested in Marek.”

Heinze has attracted interest from several clubs in England, Scotland and France.

Borussia Monchengladbach sports manager Peter Pander insists that Heinz will remain at the club.

“We haven’t received any offers and Marek is in our plans for this season,” Pander informed SID.

الساحر
    مشارك

After being called up for Germany’s upcoming Under-21 internationals, Hunt has been forced to make a decision on his international allegiance.

The 18-year-old striker is eligible to play for both Germany and England as a result of the nationalities of his parents but has decided to plump for Germany after talking to DFB Under-21 boss Dieter Eilts this week.

“Of course I would have considered playing for England but now I’ve decided to play for Germany,” Hunt revealed on Wednesday.

“Nobody needed to persuade me as I know it is the right decision.

“I am more in focus here in Germany and I know all the coaches – besides I have yet to receive any offer from England,” he added.

Hunt now looks likely to make his international debut when Eilts’ squad continue their European Championship qualifying campaign at home to Azerbaijan and England in the next two weeks.

الساحر
    مشارك

The 28-year-old joined Schalke in 2003 from Freiburg and has gone on to make 63 appearances for the Bundesliga side.

He said: “I am extremely happy here and want to win the Bundesliga with Schalke.”

Schalke’s general manager Rudi Assauer confirmed his delight at Kobiashvili’s decision to tie his long-term future to the club.

Assauer added: “Levan is one of the best signings we have made in the last ten years.”

الساحر
    مشارك

Spurs chief Martin Jol is a huge fan of the Korean full back and has tabled an offer to PSV.

It was believed that Lee had a clause in his contract which allowed him to move on for €2 million (£1.36m), but this has been vetoed by PSV who are holding out for a higher fee.

Lee is unhappy with the developments and has made his feelings known to the Dutch media.

“For three years I have done everything for this club,” he told De Telegraaf. “When I was sick, I still played. But now, when I have a great chance, they block my future.

“I didn’t want to get angry, but I am.”

Lee cannot understand the club’s stance, as he added: “When Park was talking with Manchester, they said it was better if he didn’t move to such a big team, because he would end up on the bench.

“Now they only want to sell me to one of Europe’s top clubs, despite Tottenham being a much better option for me.

“PSV have never blocked moves for players who can make a step forward in their careers: Robben, Kezman, Park, they have all left the club.

“So am I not a big player?”

الساحر
    مشارك

The Republic of Ireland international is due to rejoin his former club in a £2 million deal from Birmingham City.

Morrison had his pick of clubs as he looks to put his career back on track after slipping down the pecking order at St Andrews.

Norwich City and Southampton also had bids accepted by Blues while Sunderland were believed to be sniffing around the striker.

But Morrison has opted to return to the capital and is expected to be unveiled as Palace’s newest signing on Thursday.

During his first stint with The Eagles, Morrison scored 71 goals for the club before leaving for Birmingham in a £4.25 million deal in 2002.

He has mustered just 16 goals in three years in the Midlands and will be hoping a move back to Palace can revive his career.

Palace boss Iain Dowie has already voiced his optimism that the club’s fans will give Morrison a warm welcome as he aims to take the team back into The Premiership at the first attempt.

الساحر
    مشارك

انفرد تشيلسي بصدراة الدوري الإنجليزي بعد فوزه الكبير على ضيفه وست بروميتش برباعية في المبارة التي جمعت الفريقين امس في المرحلة الثالثة للبطولة سجل لتشلسي النجم فرانك لامبارد هدفين في الدقائق 23، 80 ، و جو كول في الدقيقة 43 والإيفواري ديدييه دروجبا في الدقيقة 68
    الفوز رفع رصيد تشيلسي إلى تسع نقاط في صدارة الترتيب مؤقتا قبل مواجهة مانشستر يونايتد منافسه المباشر الجديد مع ويجان أتليتك ، فيما ظل رصيد وست بروميتش عند أربع نقاط في المركز العاشر.

وفي لندن ، استطاع فريق الأرسنال إن يحول تأخره بهدف إلى فوز مستحق بأربعة أهداف على ضيفه فولهام ، حملت توقيع الفرنسيين باسكال سيجان في الدقائق 32 ، 90 ، والنجم تيري هنري في الدقائق 53 ، 82 فيما سجل كلاوس ينسن هدف فولهام الوحيد في الدقيقة 22 وبذلك رفع الأرسنال رصيده إلى ست نقاط احتل بهم المركز الثالث مؤقتا ، بينما تجمد رصيد فولهام عند نقطة واحدة في المركز السابع عشر.

وفي بقية مباريات الأربعاء ، تعادل بلاكبرن روفرز سلبيا مع توتنهام في حين تغلب فريق بولتون واندررز على ضيفه نيوكاسل يونايتد بهدفين نظيفين .

الساحر
    مشارك

تقام اليوم في مدينة موناكو الفرنسية قرعة دوري إبطال أوربا والذي تضم 32 فريقا وسوف تقوم قناة art سبورت 4 بالنقل القرعة في تمام الساعه الثانية بعد الظهر بالتوقيت غرينتش

الساحر
    مشارك

بركلات الترجيح خسر نادي برشلونة بطل دوري اسبانيا الاول لكرة القدم على ارضه وبين جمهوره 4-2 امام يوفنتوس الايطالي في اخر مباراة له استعدادا لانطلاق الموسم الكروي الجديد ليل الاربعاء.

في الدقيقة العاشرة من الشوط الاول تقدم يوفنتوس الذي يدربه المخضرم فابيو كابيلو بهدف احرز له لاعبه اليساندرو ديل بيرو من ركلة جزاء احتسبها الحكم بعد تعرض لاعبه الجديد باتريك فييرا للعرقلة.

وتعادل برشلونة في منتصف الشوط الثاني عن طريق لاعبه اندريه انيستا. واحرز جيوفاني فان برونكهورست الهدف الثاني لبرشلونة بعد ذلك بثلاث دقائق.

الا ان حكم المباراة احتسب ركلة جزاء ثالية لصالح الفريق الايطالي والتي نفذها لاعبه الفرنسي دافيد تريزيجيه واحرز منها هدف التعادل لفريقه ليتم اللجوء لركلات الترجيح لحسم النتيجة التي جاءت 4-2 لصالح الفريق الايطالي الزائر.

وهذه هي المرة الاولى منذ 1994 التي يخسر فيها برشلونة كأس هانز جامبر التي يقيمها في كل عام قبيل انطلاق الموسم الجديد.

الساحر
    مشارك

Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard has been awarded the accolade of being the UEFA Champions League’s Most Valuable Player.

At a star studded awards ceremony in Monaco, which also doubled up as the draw for this season’s group stage, Gerrard stole the most prestigious award.

Gerrard proved the pivotal player in Liverpool’s victorious campaign last term, which culminated in the Merseysiders beating Milan in the final in Istanbul – winning on penalties after coming back from being three goals down.

Outstanding throughout the tournament, Gerrard proved a worthy winner and was not the only Premiership star to walk away with a trophy.

In the individual awards, divided into best goalkeeper, defender, midfielder and forward, Chelsea took two of the top prizes.

Petr Cech was deemed the tournament’s best goalkeeper, whilst John Terry’s imperious displays at the back saw him fend off competition from Jamie Carragher to scoop the best defender gong.

Two Brazilians took the honours in the remaining categories – Milan’s Kaka winning the best midfielder and Barcelona’s brilliant playmaker Ronaldinho the tournament’s best forward.

مشاهدة 15 مشاركة - 961 إلى 975 (من مجموع 1,439)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد