مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    Twister
    مشارك

If someone asked how can we define failure, we can simply say that ….. more

Failure is an important part of your success, as much so, as not repeating your mistakes . … we are all for it … I think

1. “Failing to act on the dreams and visions you have for yourself”

2. “Not picking yourself up after you mess up”

3. “Hurting others for personal gain, whether on purpose or accident”

4. “Failing to understand WHY you are on this planet in the first place”

5. “Failing to understand that you are here to serve others, and in exchange your needs will be taken care of”

6. “Failing to continually raise your standards each day”

7. “Accepting complacency”

what do ya think folks … I need to know your views on the above

سكر زياده
    مشارك

lots of great invetions
    came out of a failure

سكر زياده
    مشارك

thanx twister

Asem78
    مشارك

Thank ya very much Twister for the great topic. As a reader, I thought I should post some comments I got out of this topic.

First and formost, failure and failing ourselves are too far different criteria. Failure is the inevitable outcome of constructing the personality we always aspire to have, while failing ourselves is the idea of failing to maintain the current image and character we are in.
    As for the seven definitions of failure, I see only number one six, and seven that best describe failure: 1- Failing to act on the dreams and visions you have for yourself” & 6 – “Failing to continually raise your standards each day. 7- Accepting complacency.” ” For me, those three definitions disclose the failure of the person and best describe his/her inability to go further in pursuing any kind of development for hid/her character. This means he/ she surrenders from struggling any further. Accordingly, this implies that failure is the human inability to MOVE FORWARD; his/her inability to pursue success; his/her inability to keep moving. Thus, failure embodies a motion, while failing oneself is ADMITTING failure.

Now, I m gonna try to support why I didn’t choose the other definitions, and in the meantime I am gonna look for justifications in order to clarify my outlook, but not to convince the reader as everyone has his/her outlook on failure. As I am in shortage of time, I will sum up my outlook for every definintion in a word, and if this would generate discussions, I will be happy to elaborate later for further explanations. so: 2
    definition no. two: “Not picking yourself up after you mess up” (For me, it is desperation rather than failure, cuz ya have been messed up, but ya were before unmissed!!!! that is desperation and not failure)

3- Hurting others for personal gain, whether on purpose or accident” (For me, this is selfishness or lack of awarness respectivily and not failure)…

4- Failing to understand WHY you are on this planet in the first place” (for me, this is ignorance.)..

5- Failing to understand that you are here to serve others, and in exchange your needs will be taken care of” (For me, this is lack of wisdom)

Thank ya again very much…

mobi
    مشارك

FAILURE – IS A FAILING TO PERFORM A DUTY OR EXPECTED ACTION.

FAILURE HAPPENS TO ANYBODY IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES BUT WE COULD LEARN A LESSON FROM IT TO AWAKE US AND PREVENT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN.

THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THAT WE SHOULD NOT DEAL IT NEGATIVELY BUT POSITIVELY. FIRST OF ALL BY SEEKING THE GUIDANCE OF THE ALMIGHTY FOR HE WILL GIVE US THE PATIENT, STRENGTH AND COURAGE TO DEAL WITH IT JOYFULLY AND ENTHUSIASTICALLY. FOR THIS REASON THERE IS NO DOUBT AT ALL THAT WE CAN OVERCOME FAILURE.

THANK YOU FOR THAT SUBJECT.

MY BEST REGARDS

مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد