الرئيسية منتديات مجلس اللغات الأجنبية How Supreme Love is!!!!! A poem

مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    Asem78
    مشارك

Dedication:

To the one that her love is the soul that dwells in my ribs; to the one that her feminity is the warmth that nests in my heart; to the one that her passion is the blood that nourishes my whole being; to the one that her name is what circulates within me and brings me into total awareness; to the one that her sweet voice is the security that engulfs me; to the one that her childish laughter is the rhythm that chants the symphony of life; to the one that her eternity is the hope upon which I live………….

Stunned to the core!

A heavenly angel on earth does descend,
    A charm, then innocence, a creation divine!
    Perfection embraces her beauty with a blend,
    Of miraculous uniqueness, the ultimate sublime!
    Pureness in her eyes, not tears but pearls shed,
    To quench with love the dying heart, an endless supply!
    The unuttered utterances of her angelic eyes do mend
    The flaws of humans’ bare language, the homely exile!
    Crescent-like eyebrows for her childish eyes are a bed,
    Guarding them are arrow-like eyelids, the immortal shrine!
    A ring-like roundness to her lips does wed,
    The unmatchable sweetness, the undecipherable smile!
    My pen, tongue, and mouth to the core stunned,
    To render feelings into words and will never throughout times!

mobi
    مشارك

Referring to the goodness and wonderful deed of the Most High in whom we exult and praise. In him we live and there is nothing that we can compare on Him. In time of our needs He is there just call on his Holy Name for he loves us so much and he will never leave nor forsake us. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. Come upon him those who are weary and heavy laden and he will be given rest. He is our refuge, strength, and strong foundation. All things are worth together for good for those who love Him. Heaven and earth will pass away but his Word remain forever. Commit our trust upon Him for He cares for us. His love for us is like an overflowing stream always fresh every morning and it doesn’t go wither. The peace, love, protection and guidance of the Almighty be with you always!

Best Regards

Asem78
    مشارك

Nice words Mobi, rhythemic and sublimatory. Whenever, wherever, and whatever delimma someone is in, always there He is, the Almighty, the Merciful, the Compassionate. Nothing was, is, or will be like Him. His forgiveness is what we seek, and heaven is our ultimate goal in the first place.
    Always glad to see your input brother. May Allah graces us and all other muslims.

Best Wishes

مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد