الرئيسية منتديات مجلس اللغات الأجنبية Love! The Holy Bond!!!!! A Confession

مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    Asem78
    مشارك

Since a time that is not too far and to be precise in my infant days in this forum, I thought of launching some of my poetic trial pieces. I ascribed my hesitation at that time to the fact of probing the whole situation engulfing the inner psyches of the readers, their reaction to that kind of poetry I may launch, and the willingness to comment, critique, and share thoughts and ideas. Likewise, the privacy of those pieces discouraged me from pursuing this obsession, cuz I was fully pre-occupied with that norm of holiness I attached to those pieces. Yet, this doesn’t mean that they are no longer dear to me; it is the other way around, cuz I need to see how different views people could formulate about them. The most important factor that made me willing to launch them now remains private inside of me though. Yet, the overall vision that nobody can fail to gain or depict circulates within the concept of love and passions.
    To me, love has been that holy concept, which couples and unites hearts. The much love ya bear for your peer, the holiest this love would be. Love is a holy gift that Allah blesses human beings with, and remains hidden there in our deep psyches and inner beings. The existence of the second half in your life is what incarnates that hidden love and brings it alive from its immortal cradle. Love remains the holy bond upon which couples gather and proceed in this life.

My trial pieces revolve around this supreme issue of love in their greater part. Once Cupid’s hidden arrows of love unlock the coffin of love in the deep and dark grave of my inner being and heart, love in me has been brought into life. My beloved was the reason that brought Cupid, his arrows, and my love into this total existence. Once she was out there, love has been incarnated in my heart. Her love came to awaken my hidden passions and emotions from their slumber and eternal sleep. She breathed soul into them. She brought them into the light of this very vast universe. They have never known ever since neither limits nor boundaries. They have mocked every human attempt that tried to regulate or shrink their unrestricted freedom.
    Once this love of her in my heart has awakened, it has grown up into vast and ever-blossoming fields of virtual flowers and roses. Their fragrance perfumes the air that I exhale; the thought that haunts me; the coldness and loneliness of the night; the wandering of the day, and the moments in which my heart chants her lovely name. I said those fields of roses and flowers are ever-blossoming, cuz they no longer need RAIN. She has once irrigated them with her dear tears. Her tears gave them eternality as I wish that my pieces could give her that too. I really want to talk a lot but the fear of causing annoyance and boredom to the reader haunted me. That is why I am gonna bring it into an end now. I will start here with one poem I wrote once to her:

Dedication: To whom she gave me love, life, and hope: My dear beloved…… ever

So Precious A Tear You Shed!

So precious a tear you shed,
    Dearly, then a deep sigh you give;
    So honest a look you transcend,
    To declare a bond of endless love.

So tender a kiss you print;
    Softly, then a caring smile does follow;
    So happy and cherish you pretend,
    Only to disperse my deep sorrow.

So soft melodies to me you chant,
    Lovingly, then my life with joy you fill;
    So touching moments on me you cast,
    And with pleasure my heart you thrill.

So sweet a song to me you dedicate,
    Affectionately, then a warm hug you give;
    So latent emotions in me you irrigate,
    An immortal love I since ever live.

So sweet a dream of you comes true
    Willingly, then my soul I do regain;
    So delicious memories I wade through,
    To embrace you once more and again.

mobi
    مشارك

To speak little about love. Love is a gift to us by the Almighty because He is love and he wants it to manifest in every individual’s heart.
    Love is a virtue wherein man has to possess and without it hatred will engulf the heart and mind that affect the whole being of a person.

Firstly, to love the Almighty with all our heart, mind, soul and strength.

Secondly, to love others as we love ourselves.

In true love, there is compassion and the love for others is manifested regardless of the circumstances. Love doesn’t get envy and rude attitude but to always give importance to others.

There are three very important virtues for an individual to possess, these are hope, belief and love but the best among these three is love.

Regards

Asem78
    مشارك

My sincere thanks for your valuable words Mobi. You have hit the true essence of love. Indeed, Divine love is incomparable, and once love for others could drag someone to the point of placing a comparison between the two kinds of love, this could be of a disastrous impact, cuz he or she might unintentionally humanize the divinity of Allah. Accordingly, what is known as the hidden type of disbelief is possible to occur without meaning to…..
    Your input is highly appreciated.

Kindest Regards

مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد