مشاهدة 6 مشاركات - 1 إلى 6 (من مجموع 6)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    Al-Hajri
    مشارك

I was thinking todayabout the situation of the economy in Oman. I saw a few merchants contoling every thng. Take for example Bahwan. He is controling thetrade of newcars, now he is in used cars, food stuff, building material, and the list goes on and on. On thursday, I saw a furniture store owned by Bahwan. I was thinking, can the small omani ever reach this high level of trade? What do you dear friends thnk??

سكر زياده
    مشارك

well…

i dont live in oman

but i think he can, if he worked real hard

any thing he ever dreamed of could happen..

what about u?

what u think…

سكر زياده
    مشارك

silly me

i dont have to live in oman to answer that kind of question

الصمت
    مشارك

I agree with lady Sokar Zyadah – nice nick – with the hard work AND with the encouragement of the government everything can happen – encouraging with more than words-…but if the government didn’t give a chance for locals to do so…then..forget about it lol. Locals can always show their plans and their future projects to what’s better for their country…they should make the government believe in their ability… so that the government help them in every possible way. Even if its for private sectors…..both sectors will help the economy of the country.

سكر زياده
    مشارك

true

shy7’t_al7reem
    مشارك

thanx dear for the question

and i agree with the others but dont forget that bahwan backgraund r very rich familly before their business ,

and they have good management witch help the company to grow up

thanx alot

shy7’t_al7reem

مشاهدة 6 مشاركات - 1 إلى 6 (من مجموع 6)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد