مشاهدة مشاركاتين - 1 إلى 2 (من مجموع 2)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    خالد
    مشارك

السلام عليكم ..

Wish Internet Explorer had a multiple-document interface so you could browse several Websites in the same window? Internet Surfer makes it happen (sort of). This nicely done freebie runs on top of the IE engine and lets you open multiple browsing windows within the same client area, complete with cascade and tile controls. Plus, any browsing window can be instantly split into four separate windows, so you don’t have to completely leave a Web page to view another link from that site. Although you don’t have access to IE’s powerful Favorites and History functions, Internet Surfer does offer session logging and an adequate links manager. Other nice features include one-click access to an HTML-based mail server, optional window spawning, several keyboard accelerated commands, and an optional address interface.

Internet Surfer v2.53

قلبي على بلدي انفطر     وقلب بلدي علي حجر

thank mr khalid for that program ,
    but sorry i did`t iuse it

try to give me another best than it
    with my thanks

best wiches

zaher10

وفوق كل ذي علم عليم

مشاهدة مشاركاتين - 1 إلى 2 (من مجموع 2)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد