مشاهدة مشاركاتين - 1 إلى 2 (من مجموع 2)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    Ruby
    مشارك

Part III

“What promise is he talking about?” I thought to myself as I was fighting for my life. The beast kept strangling me and his hot stinky breaths were making me wish I was dead.
    “What promise?” “What promise?” I muttered with the little strength I had left. “Please! Please! Let me go!” I whispered. Bit by bit I was able to breathe again. The monster has let go of me. Just as he was loosing his strong grip, I heard him say: “THERE’S NO PLACE TO HIDE.” “YOU CAN’T RUN AWAY FROM ME!”
    I began to turn around slowly with a strong feeling that the monster was telling the truth. I can’t run away. No words can ever describe what I saw next. A face from hell!!! Eyes sprinkling flames of fire!! Lighting up the horrible darkness of that night. Eyes that no human being ever dares to stare or even glance at them!! Whatever that thing was, it’s evil! I gathered myself and went down on my knees begging for my life. “Please! Please! I haven’t done anything. I’m begging you! Spare my life and I’ll be your servant for ever!!”
    All my beginning seemed meaningless. My words were scattered away like the tree leaves in fall. I didn’t know what else to say or do.
    The monster looked at me and said: “REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID TEN YEARS AGO.” “REMEMBER THAT STORMY NIGHT UP IN THE MOUNTAINS.” “REMEMBER LITTLE JIMMY!!”
    Ten years ago! My God! It’s all coming back like a film role. Ten years ago, I went camping with some friends in the mountains. One of my friends was diabetic and he ran out of insulin. I drove the car to the nearest town which was four hours away and we were all tired because we didn’t have much sleep. I drove the jeep down the mountains as fast as possible. It was raining heavily and most of the roads were closed or under construction. As I was driving, I hit something. At first I thought it was a rock or an animal. I stepped out of the vehicle to get it away and to my shock, I found a little boy under the wheels of the car. He couldn’t be more than 8 or 9 years old and he was covered with blood. I felt his pulse and he was barely breathing. I tried to move him to take him to the nearest hospital but once I laid my hands on him, a terrible scream of pain echoed around the mountains. “He must have some broken bones or an internal bleeding.” “He might lose his life if I move him.” I had to think and act quickly. So I decided to drive down the mountain and get help. “Don’t worry little boy! I’ll get someone to help you. I’ll be back. I PROMISE!”
    I drove the car like a maniac. My mind was coming and going. All kinds of thoughts crossed my mind during the next three hours. “That little boy is dying. No medicine will ever save him.” I kept thinking to myself. “Even if he survives, I still will be arrested and sent to jail. My life will be ruined and I will lose my career.”
    I reached the town and unconsciously I drove straight to the pharmacy. “How may I help you?” the pharmacist asked. I did not reply. “Sir, Sir….? What do you need?” “I….I…. I need insulin…some insulin…..” I said in a low voice. “Anything else, sir?” It was quiet for a while. I was speechless. “Sir, here’s your insulin. Do you need anything else?” “No!!!” I replied.
    I took the medicine and drove back to the cabin. The boy is dead. I convinced myself with that idea and I thought that it was pointless to expose myself and go to prison for an accident that I never meant it to happen.
    I never knew what happened to that little boy. I thought about him for several years after the accident, but after a while, this one piece of memory was blocked. Oh! What a terrible thing I have done! What an evil deed! What was I thinking???? He was just a helpless little boy.
    I looked into the beast’s eyes and I knew that time has come. It was time for my punishment. Time to get even. Justice must be served now. I knew that nothing I would say or do will ever save me. So I gave up.
    “Kill me! Kill me now! I deserve it. I killed that boy and now I must be killed. KILL ME!!!! I’m ready for my punishment.” I shouted
    “I’M NOT HERE TO KILL YOU!!! I’M HERE TO MAKE YOU KEEP YOUR PROMISE!! IT’S TIME TO FULFILL YOUR PROMISE AND GO BACK TO LITTLE JIMMY!!”

Be Patients, dear readers. Part 4 (the last part) is coming soon.

الصمت
    مشارك

so first its something from the past..something bad/wrong that he didn without fixing it ,without helping that boy- then there is the promise? i still can not understand the part about the promise yeah he promised that boy to go and get help…but he didn’t…i wont how can he fix something wrong he did long time a go…how can h fix it now…thanks!& hurry with part 4…

مشاهدة مشاركاتين - 1 إلى 2 (من مجموع 2)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد