مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    Ruby
    مشارك

Part II

I wanted to walk away, but my feet were like lead. However I forced myself to move; yet every step I took was an effort.

The road seemed endless and the further I walked, the closer the strange figure was to me. The whisper was getting louder and louder. It now sounded more like a scream. A horrible scream. A scream of a tortured soul!!

I tripped more than once and every time I fell, my heart trembled like a leaf of a tree. I kept on walking faster and faster and all my senses were on halt except for the instinct of survival.

Suddenly, the scream stopped! I could no longer hear it nor feel the strange creature’s presence. I continued to walk hoping to find a way out. Unfortunately, I tripped again. Just as I was getting up, something grabbed me from my throat. I raised my hands up trying to break away and I almost died of horror when I touched the those hands. They were not human!!

They seemed as if the were the hands of a beast or a demon from hell!!

I wanted to scream as loud as I could but my voice didn’t come out. I was choking though I struggled as hard as I could. I fought the beast, or what ever that demon was, with a strength that I never thought I had but it was useless. The beast was much more stronger. The more I resisted, the tighter his grip was.

The scream was now louder than ever. It was like boiling poison pouring into my ears. The monster was muttering something. I couldn’t guess what he was saying. I was terrified and even my bones were shaking.

I closed my eyes ready to give up and die when the monster uttered these words: “YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE.” “YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE.” “IT’S NOW TIME TO PAY THE PRICE.”

Wait for part 3. It’s going to be a thrill!

lavender
    مشارك

Up to now it’s wonderful, frightening and exciting.

Waiting for the fourth part .

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

it’s really a intresting harrow story i can’t waite to
    read the rest … please don’t take long for part 3

we are waiting

مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد