مشاهدة 4 مشاركات - 1 إلى 4 (من مجموع 4)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    Ruby
    مشارك

The party was great. Everybody had fun. They sang, danced, laughed and ate a lot of birthday cake. But it was way past midnight and it was time for me to go home.
    I said my goodbyes and wished them all a goodnight. I walked down the street knowing it was almost impoosible to find a taxi at this time of the night. So walking home was the only option.
    It was was a cold and a cloudy night as it is expected around this time of the year. Even the silver moon went behind the black clouds as if to say “sleep tight”.
    I kept thinking about how wonderful the party was and how much fun I had and I guess I was overwhelmed by my thoughts that I didn’t realize that I’ve taken the wrong turn. The road began to get narrower, darker and creepy. I was no longer able to hear a sound except those of my foot steps and my beating heart.
    I stood there for a minute trying to find out where to go next, but nature turned out to be merceful after all. The black clouds started to move away slowly; allowing a tiny moon light to brighten my path and to bring peace to my shivering soul.
    I looked around and to my shock a strange shadow was just nearby. At a glance it was huge and almost ghostly figure. But that all I could see for darkness wrapped the place again and a creepy noise was whispiring behind my shoulders…

الصمت
    مشارك

oh my there was a shadow! and whispiring as well!!!
    hurry with part 2!!

Hi

now i think I love the party

but not any party …………. just the big

thanks for your subject

Ruby
    مشارك

To AL Samt: I’m still working on part 2 so you have to wait

.Sorry Just remember patience is a virtue

مشاهدة 4 مشاركات - 1 إلى 4 (من مجموع 4)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد