مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    الصمت
    مشارك

Good evening everyone …how are you doing all? Hope fine an good. Today I wonna add something I wrote back at Univ. as an assignment. I think it was in Reading for Writing class….the assignment was to write a beginning of a story…yeah only a beginning and that’s it…I think the teacher some words to use…and here there are..i made up some hmm story? I don’t know…its just some writing…enjoy…or not lol. It is called The Lady

She stabbed it with every strength she had. After all, there was nothing else to do in such a place with such a human being. Fear was a word which brought misery to her, but not anymore. Her anger made her eyes darker than the night. She gained power seeing that human feeling pain, seeking for her mercy. Motionless with a hard face looking at him, all what she did was enjoying the image of suffering wishing if she can paint an image of it. With the smell of the burning wood and the smoke that covered the place, she knew that the mission is done and she succeeded in it. She thought of the innocence people who were living near by, she didn’t want her revenge to burn their bodies as well.

نبض الموت
    مشارك

GoOdEvEnInG

IT IS REALLY A WONDERFUL AND EXCITING BEGINING OF A STORY AND I CAN BIT THAT ALOT WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE IT IF IT WAS WRITTEN

I REALLY WISH TO HAVE A PEN LIKE THE ONE YOU HAVE SIS

MY REGARDS

الصمت
    مشارك

thanks for reading senuor….well ummm my pen isn’t good… i mean..i myself sometime hate it when i write…i have no idea why…maybe it make me write about stuff hidden on my mind….oh well..thanks again

نبض الموت
    مشارك

GoOdEvEnInG

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT I REALLY LIKE YOUR PEN AND I BELIEVE THAT ALOT OF MEMBERS HERE DO…….

MY REGARDS

الصمت
    مشارك

test….trying if this will get to my e-mail or not!!…coz its tiring to come and c who replyed and who didnt etc

مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد