مشاهدة 6 مشاركات - 1 إلى 6 (من مجموع 6)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    نبض الموت
    مشارك

GoOdMoRnInG

HERE ARE SOME WORDS USED TO EXPRESS THE POWER OF THE WORDE THEMSELVES …….

“” Our words….. our magic tools to enter others’ hearts and at same time they can be a fatal weapons, or better to say a demolition tools that can destroy the strongest and most beautiful relations and leave behind lots of pain, sorrow and unnecessary regrets

How much we can be careful when using our words? how much accurate we have to be when using particular words to reflect a particular meanings we really mean??? This is the question!

Don’t we all agree that our words can work, in too many times, against us? don’t we all agree that as long as we retain our words we own them, but when we set them free, they own us? don’t you think that the improper words can cause unforgivable mistakes??

Your words are a reflection to your personality, if they are chosen well, they can enhance your relations and can be permanently memorable. In contrarily, if you misuse them, results will not be pleased ones really.

We all become happy to read kind words of compliments, praise, gratitude, thanks, appreciation and acknowledgment. However, harsh words of hostility, offence, abuse, refusal, aggression and hurting can blow out all those human bridges which we all strive to build with others daily………………………..

We can’t prevent misunderstandings to occur sometimes, but if we clear up our intentions and show up what we mean exactly, do we still by guilty or blamed afterwards?????

Let’s all here do ur best to choose the nicest, kindest, sweetest and ever lasting meaningful words to say to others. We may not hear anything in return, but at least we will certainly get others’ silent respect and appreciation. Moreover, our self peace and extreme satisfaction. What a reward then!!!!!!!!

Your words mean simply YOU! Don’t you want to look gorgeous and worthy????

Wish you always a wonderful and so delicate words to come across your ways now and forever

“”

COPIED

MY REGARDS

lavender
    مشارك

Thanks it’s nice participation

الصمت
    مشارك

Hello over there..thanks a lot

yeah our words will always be part from us ..thats why others will know who we are by our words..hmm sometime i have to fight with my own words….lol of course in my own mind -thinks-

thanks again

نبض الموت
    مشارك

GoOdEvEnInG…….

THANK YOU ……AND ALSO YOUR SUBJECTS ARE VERY NICE AND I AM HAPPY THAT WHAT I WRITE IS READ BY THE MEMBERS HERE ……..

MY REGARDS

نبض الموت
    مشارك

GoOdEvEnInG

YOUR WORDS ARE NICE SIS …AND I THINK THE WORDS SOMETIMES LIKE THE PERSON WHO CREATE FROM THEM A NICE PLAY ……

AND I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE …….

MY REGARDS

hi
    NICE SUBJECTS.
    THANKS ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT

مشاهدة 6 مشاركات - 1 إلى 6 (من مجموع 6)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد