مشاهدة 6 مشاركات - 1 إلى 6 (من مجموع 6)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    الصمت
    مشارك

i got this e-mail…hope u will enjoy it
    man asked his wife what she’d like for her birthday. “I’d love to be six again,” she replied.

On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and off they went to a local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop, the Wall of Fear–everything there was! Wow!

Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach upside down. Right to McDonald’s they went, where her husband ordered her a Big Mac along with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake. Then it was off to a movie – the latest Star Wars epic, and hot dogs, popcorn, Pepsi Cola, and MandMs. What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed.

He leaned over and lovingly asked, “Well, dear, what was it like being six again?”

One eye opened. The wife said, “You idiot, I meant my dress size!”

The moral of this story is: If a woman speaks and a man is actually listening, he will still get it wrong.

LOL

حياة
    مشارك

Ha ha ha ha ha

What a nice one man!!!

lavender
    مشارك

It was long misunderstanding .

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

that is nice and funny story. it is sooo true always you get the
    Misunderstanding or the husband not been interested enough
    to hear his wife. i guess that is so typical of men, though not all of them but the majority

JasmiN
    مشارك

That’s really a funny story of such an idiot man and i believe that most of the men would understand it like this poor man. What a joke.

الصمت
    مشارك

thanks for reading all! am glad that it was funny not silly

مشاهدة 6 مشاركات - 1 إلى 6 (من مجموع 6)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد