مشاهدة 4 مشاركات - 1 إلى 4 (من مجموع 4)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

(you must read this carefully because this is what we teaching our kids to do and this is the type of future we leading them too)

like many of her school friends, Ashley was captivated enough by the strange occult doings at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry to pursue the Left-Hand Path, determined to become as adept at the black arts as Harry
    Potter and his pals.

“I used to believe in what they taught us at Sunday School,” said Ashley, conjuring up an ancient spell to summon Cerebus, the three headed hound of hell. “But the Harry Potter books showed me that magic is real, something I can learn and use right now, and that the Bible is nothing but boring lies
    .’
    Ashley is hardly the only child rejecting God these days. Weeks after the release of Goblet, the forth book in J.K. Rowling’s blockbuster kid-lit series, interest in witchcraft continues to skyrocket among children. Across America, Satanic temples are filling to the rafters with youngsters clamoring for instruction in summoning and conjuring.

Over protests from Christian Right leaders, who oppose the books for containing magic–and, by extension, Satanic religious beliefs-millions of children are willing their bodies and souls to Lucifer in unholy blood covenants. In 1995, it was estimated that some 100,000 Americans, mostly adults, were involved in devil-worship groups. Today, more than 14 million children alone belong to the Church of Satan, thanks largely to the unassuming boy wizard from 4 Private Drive.

“The Harry Potter books are cool, ’cause they teach you all about magic and how you can use it to control people and get revenge on your enemies,” said Hartland, WI, 10-year-old Craig Norwell, a recent convert to the New Satanic Order Of The Black Circle. “I want to learn the Cruciatus Curse, to make my muggle science teacher suffer for giving me a D.”

“Hermione is my favorite, because she’s smart and has a kitty,” said 6-year-old Jessica Lehman of Easley, SC. “Jesus died because He was weak and stupid.”
    But as wild as children are about Harry, no one is happier about the phenomenon than old-school Satanists, who were struggling to recruit new members prior to the publication of the first Potter book in 1997.

“Harry is an absolute godsend to our cause,” said High Priest Egan of the First Church of Satan in Salem, MA. “An organization like ours thrives on new blood–no pun intended– and we’ve had more applicants than we can handle lately. And, ofcourse, practically all of them are virgins, which is gravy.”

With membership in Satanic temples reaching critical mass in some areas, many children hyave been forced to start their own organizations to worship the Lord Of Lies. Houston 11-year-old Bradley Winters, who purchased Goblet Of Fire with his own allowance money at the stroke of midnight on July 8, organized his own club, Potterites To Destroy Jesus, with his neighborhood pals. An admission fee of $6.66 grants membership to any applicant willing to curse the name of God and have a lightening bolt curved into his or her forehead with an iron dagger.

Ruby
    مشارك

I doubt that what applies to western societies can work here. Harry Potter is just a movie. It’s fiction and as long as we teach our children that it’s not true and as long as they grow up with faith that Allah is our creator and that all prophets are His messangers, then why not? Let them watch Harry Potter and enjoy the thrill and the excitement! The article that you’ve submitted, as I believe, applies to children who grew up in broken families, corrupted society, away from religion and mostly lost! With no purpose in life. These types of people turn to witch craft and black magic to substitute their empty lives. So if you haven’t watched Harry Potter yet, go ahead! Enjoy the movie while it lasts.

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

salamu alikom br/sis
    you said (I doubt that what applies to western societies can work here) i want you to just look around you and think how many of muslims and arabs imitate the west in so many ways now days???? just think it carfully and then decide if our kids are safe or not

Ruby
    مشارك

What I meant by that statement concerns only the part about believing in witch craft and black magic. As Muslims we have our own beliefs that are derived from our religion and I very much doubt that a children’s movie can affect us the same way it affects western children.
    Any way it’s nice to see that you care so much. Now adays most people won’t give this subject a second thought.

مشاهدة 4 مشاركات - 1 إلى 4 (من مجموع 4)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد