مشاهدة 6 مشاركات - 1 إلى 6 (من مجموع 6)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    lavender
    مشارك

My friend is interested in stars and planets One day, He had been asked by his love before getting married, if he can bring her a star or planet as a condition to marry her. In fact it was such difficult thing, so he went to think about it hard. Afterwards he brought her a telescope and told her, I was not been able to bring one star or one planet unless bring them all, so you can have them all by the telescope

The question now. Do you think human will be able to catch the stars or land on the planets by his spacecraft? If it’s yes HOW , If it’s no Why

حياة
    مشارك

That’s a good one!!!!

hey

Do you mean leaves in the planets??????d

If you say ……..yes … I mean that

the answer is ?????????????? Its impossible

because no air in another planets

well thank you very much about your subject

with my love

Prince of Mars

عسل
    مشارك

hi every body.

thanx for this subject

the tecnology is improving in the world more and more. every thing was impossible before one or two centuries . but now every thing is normal. if you want my idea about your question, i think that we can not catch the stars and planets because they are very big, heavy and great. and the stars are very hot also . so i think that it is impossible.

with my regards

3asal

lavender
    مشارك

Oh thanks Prince of Mars, if we want to speak about the planets, we can focus our speech to Mars planet! The astronomers have realized recently that some creatures used to leave there! They’re in fact too small, and a lot of water was there, that The astronomers have found limestone in the pictures have been sent by spacecrafts, as we know the lime is caused by water. So the plot now in the air and the heat .

Thanks again Prince of Mars

lavender
    مشارك

Hi 3asal thanks so much for your answer. If we speak about our planets that will be normal, but if we want to speak about our galaxy (Milky Way), it has got a lot of suns (stars) and every star has got its solar system, means has got its planets, and do not forget the other galaxies have got many stars, many planets and the nearest one called ( Galaxy M 31 ). So are not you believe that god has created many creatures in some unknown places, and when we are sure about them means we catch the stars

Thanks again 3asal

مشاهدة 6 مشاركات - 1 إلى 6 (من مجموع 6)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد