مشاهدة 11 مشاركة - 1 إلى 11 (من مجموع 11)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    نبض الموت
    مشارك

HIIIIIII FOR EVERYBODY …..

I FOUND THESE BEAUTIFUL WORDS AND I LIKED YOU TO SHARE THEM WITH ME AND START ” EVERYBODY WHO REALLY FEELS THEM ” AND START TO ASK YOUR HEART …….

WAS A DREAM OR A REALITY ……????

A dream OR A Reality??

Whenever I open my book, your face jumps into my pages. You forcefully Impose yourself on the lines, then my lessons become about YOU!!

I try to focus, I push you away, but you come again even stronger and refuse to go!

Then I think, time is running, duties are a heavy load, future is a demand and your presence distract me, steals me, and takes me to another world, full of vivid emotions, elegant feelings, glowing lights, charming music and real happiness

Then again, I resist hard to get you away from my mind and my pages but you insist to stay, you defeat me and I surrender to you and in glance you assign yourself the only dominant in my universe!!

When I feel you near, I melt in between your hands, and get lost in your worldly eyes. I enjoyed listening to the music of your chest breathes. In a second, I forget who I am, where I am, to whom I belong because I only realize one thing, which is that I belong on that particular moment only to YOU!!

Shortly, I open my eyes on mom’s yelling at me to get up to go to work to start a new day of my life Without YOU!!

So, were you real or just a dream???????????????

“”

MY REGARDS

الصمت
    مشارك

i think its called day dreaming
    thanks a lot

نبض الموت
    مشارك

GoOdMoRnInG

THANK YOU DEAR ………..MAY I ASK YOU AND ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO POST A REPLY HERE …….

WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER …….DAY DREAM OR NIGHT ONE” WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING””…AND WHY …..???

YOU CAN ANSWER THE FIRST PART IF YOU WANT …..

MY REGARDS

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

salamu alikom sis

subhan Allah there was a time when i used to get this daydreaming exactly how you put it , many times i used to set to study for 5-6 hours non stop and my mum used to come and say ah look at my daughter mashallah and ask me to take a break not knowing that half of this time I was day dreaming ……. man i used to think that was abnormal feeling and bit by bit i start to stop it so it won’t affect my study it was hard so I said I will leave it to when I go to bed so I can sleep with a big smile on my face. With years I start to grow out of it and now if you ask me do I still have this nice daydreaming I will say it’s long gone.

You asked which one do I prefer to have a daydreaming or sleep dreaming I will say a daydreaming, because you get to change the story as you wish it and enjoy the adventure where your wild imagination can take you .

نبض الموت
    مشارك

salamu alikom ….

first if you focus for a second you will find that you have fallen in the same mistake sis ……

so, you chose day dreaming …..

الرد على :

you get to change the story as you wish it and enjoy the adventure where your wild imagination can take you .

reasonable thinking and a good reason sis ….

i wish you nice and wonderful day dreaming and as you like sis

my reagards

الصمت
    مشارك

Hello over there!!!
    well hmmm as for me…most of the time ..if not all..i forget my dreams…normal dreams -while am a sleep-
    in those dreams we may have good o bad dreams..we never know or chose them
    as for the day dreaming…i guess most of the dreams are good…but i dont like them…it make me think of something..some time i can never get…and its hurts in a way….sigh
    oh well..

نبض الموت
    مشارك

GoOdMoRnInG

BUT SIS WHY DON’T YOU DO LIKE ** Bint AL-hejaz
    ** ….SSHE CHOOSE WHAT EVER SHE WANTS FROM DAY DREAMING……

SOMETIMES WE DREAM ABOUT SOMETHINGS THAT WE CAN NEVER GET BUT AT LEAST WE TOUCH THEM IN THAT DREAM WHICH MEAN THAT WE ARE TRYING TO CREATE SOME HAPPINESS FOR OURSELVES WHICH IS NICE THING FOR ME

MY REGARDS……

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

salam walikom dear sis
    well as much as it is nice to have a daydreaming, too much of it and for a long time could be unhealthy that’s what most psychologist believe. Their argument is that it make you escapee from reality and get you in a state of denials and that could result to many serious psychological problem….. it is
    scary ha
    so if we are to go for it best not excessively

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

sis صمت العيون is right i guess you need to take it a bit easy on yourself and let go of things sometime … so occasionally take a break of the hectic life and daydream, it wan’t hurt as long as you don’t keep thinking of the negative thoughts ..
    and again don’t have too much of it

نبض الموت
    مشارك

GoOdMoRnInG

الرد على :

too much of it and for a long time could be unhealthy that’s what most psychologist believe. Their argument is that it make you escapee from reality and get you in a state of denials and that could result to many serious psychological problem

I ALSO BELIEVE IN THAT ………BUT I STILL FIND IT SOMETHING AMUSING AND REALLY SOMETIMES I PREFER TO HAVE IT THAN TO SIT WITH THE OTHERS…….
    DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO GO TO THE PSYCHOLOGIST…..???

WHAT I KNOW THAT TOO MUCH OF IT MAY LEAD THE PERSON TO SIT ALONE AND NOT BE OUTGOING …….

THANK YOU SIS FOR THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION ……

MY REGARDS

نبض الموت
    مشارك

GoOdMoRnInG

الرد على :

sis صمت العيون is right i guess you need to take it a bit easy on yourself and let go of things sometime … so occasionally take a break of the hectic life and daydream, it wan’t hurt as long as you don’t keep thinking of the negative thoughts ..
    and again don’t have too much of it

THANK YOU SIS AND IN SHAA ALAH I WILL DO AND APPLY YOUR ADVICE ………THANK YOU AGAIN

MY REGARDS

مشاهدة 11 مشاركة - 1 إلى 11 (من مجموع 11)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد