مشاهدة 9 مشاركات - 1 إلى 9 (من مجموع 9)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    JasmiN
    مشارك

What can i do when i feel lonely? I can’t live without my best friend and i can’t stay with her all the time. She is my soul and of course no one can live without his soul.
    Plz.Help me

when you feel lonely??..you can dream ..
    your soul is your friend!!..All of us are between a period and a period ..We feel lonely..But I do not believe that your soul is your friend ..In the life important many matters

I`m sorry ..I`m bad in English

عسل
    مشارك

hi every body . what can you do if you feel lonely

maybe i can not tell u because just u can undersatand your self . every body feels lonely sometimes. you can dream. you can imagine. u can read and write because in sometimes the reading and writing make you feel better. you said that your friend is your soul. if she is your soul as u said,she will be with u in every moment even her body not with u. u can remember your memories and u will feel better . but i will tell u an advice, try to forger that your friend is your soul because this is away from the truth. you can not live with this feeling all the time . so change your idea about that .

with my regards
    3asal

نبض الموت
    مشارك

GoOdMoRnInG

I REALLY FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL ….

SIS………WHEN YOU REMEBER HER JUST SMILE AND WISH FOR HER THE HAPPINEES AND ALL WHAT YOU WISH FOR YOURSELF

MY REGARDS

اسمهان
    مشارك

Al salaam 3likum

Dear sister……..

Hope my idea will help u ……just do any thing u like to do….and then give that thing u do as a gift to ur best friend…..!

4 e.g……..if ur interested in art….u can draw a nice picture when ur lonely …& give it to ur frind…..and so on….

JasmiN
    مشارك

Why u don’t believe it? is it because you haven’t experienced it or what?! Ok don’t you believe that one day u might fall in love with somebody lets say your husband won’t u tell him that he is your soul. Then, also you might have a friend as close as your husband and then u will consider him as your soul.

JasmiN
    مشارك

why don’t u try to change your idea about it ?you don’t know my friend as i know her , she helped me alot, she was with me in sadness and happiness.I do owe her too much and she will stay as my soul forever

JasmiN
    مشارك

Thanks sister and i do appreciate it and i want to tell you that when i pray i ask ALLAh to join us forever if it is good for both of us.

JasmiN
    مشارك

Thanks sister for your great idea.

مشاهدة 9 مشاركات - 1 إلى 9 (من مجموع 9)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد