الرئيسية منتديات مجلس اللغات الأجنبية -Last Breath- please all!! listen to it

مشاهدة 6 مشاركات - 1 إلى 6 (من مجموع 6)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    الصمت
    مشارك

Salaam..good morning everyone
    I got this link from a friend; I hope u will like the ‘nashedah’ Islamic Song? The lyric is great and Ahmad Bu Kater making the meaning of the words reaches to our mind as soon as we hear it. The words make us think of what we are doing now and what we are wasting in our life..who knows, tomorrow could be your day!?….nice one..listen to it and you will know what I mean

Enjoy it

Last Breath

الصمت
    مشارك

Last Breath-click here and wait for the loading to finish
    in cause no1 noticed the link before!

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

salamu alikom sister/brother
    jazak allah khair for this link. you are right the words are so strong it really touched my heart and to be honest with you it brought the tears to my eyes.

Please if you know more sites of Islamic nasheeds posted here so we can all visit personally I have been looking for this sort of sites for quite some time now.

Thank you again

الصمت
    مشارك

O3lukom el salaam o elra7mah Bint Al-hejaz
    am glad that u liked the link – btw i tried it now and it didnt work..i guess the owner of the site if updating in it or so- anyway as for the sites you asked for…do you mean English Islamic songs ? or in arabic? as for the english..this is the only one i know for now..as for the arabic..soon am gonna add the links in here and am gonna look for the english as well… thanks for your reply..have a nice day

عسل
    مشارك

hi every one . thank u (( assamt)) for this nasheed . it touch my heart until some tears start to get out my eyes . really i like it so much . also i like to watch another sites like that . thanx .

3asal

hi sister

it is great fro0m u to0 give us this link
    yaaaa …
    Do0 no0t delay

مشاهدة 6 مشاركات - 1 إلى 6 (من مجموع 6)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد