مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    الصمت
    مشارك

Salaaam….In one of my assignments at Univ. I was suppose to chose a person from my family and write a letter –as if that person did- I chose my mum…and the letter was written to her father, my grandpa- here is the letter!

Dear Father,

Father, they have always told me how you looked. They have always told me how you acted. They have always told me how you loved us. They have always told me how generous you were, and they have always told me how you died just after holding me in yours arms. But what do I have to tell them about you with my own words? Please forgive me father, because I don’t have anything to tell them about you. I don’t have words that you said, and I don’t know things that you done. Father, I was so young to know these things, and you were too young to die. Father, death took you away from mum, sisters, brother. Death took you away from your youngest daughter. Death took you away from me father.

You were only twenty five years old when you left us. They told me nothing was wrong with you, you were such a healthy young man. Father, mum still talks about you and how you died. She still talks about that day after you came from the sea. After you swam that day, and she also remember what some men said when you went back home. Just after coming from the sea, you didn’t feel well she said. She told me how you asked her to take care of your son and daughters. She always tells me what did you say just before you died. You were holding me saying that you took a good care of my other sisters and brother except me. You said you didn’t take good care of me, because I was still so young. I was only eight months old and there was not much time left for you.

Oh Father, even though you left me so young so innocent, but I love you so much. Your grandchildren always asks me things about you. They ask me and I answer saying “ They told me….” And “ they say…”. I try to tell them everything I know about you father. Father, do you know that I’ve got a boy called after you? Mum says he is the only boy in my whole family who were called after you that looks just like you. She always tell me that he is an image of your father.
    May God bless you father for everything you did for us. I love you father and I pray to see you in heaven.
    With all my love
    Your little daughter

اسمهان
    مشارك

Dear sister……

First of all I’d like to say that this is my first participation in this forum…….soooooo forgive me 4 my speling & grammer mistakes

…….It’s really very hard to lose on of ur parents ….or on of ur family members …..

but when the reason is death u can’t do any thing except praying for them ….and keep remembering them …….

We’ll all die one day …..no mind how old we r and this is the fact which we have 2 remember always …coz this help us doing good things and acting as Allah wants us to acte……

that’s all what I wanna say…….
    Thanks and seee uuuuuu…..!

الصمت
    مشارك

Hello over there…since its 3:30 am now..so good morning…thanks for reading whatever i wrote…and by the way..i wrote it as if my mum wrote it for her dad..thanks anyway..and sorry for being late…coz i dont get any reply to the things i write to my e-mail
    enjoy your day!

نبض الموت
    مشارك

MoRnInG AS SOME PEOPLE THERE SAY ……

I REALLY GOT INTO THESE FEELINGS AND I KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY WERE TRYING TO EXPRESS …..

I ALSO DIDN’T SEE MY GRANDFATHERS AND MY PARENTS HAVE ALWAYS TOLD ME ABOUT THEM AND I REALLY ENJOY WHAT THEY SAY…..

MY GOD BLESS YOUR GRANDFATHERS AND BLESS MY GRANDFATHERS

MY REGARDS

الصمت
    مشارك

Ameeen ya rab
    thanks senuor …well hmmm dont know what to say…but thanks again for reading the above stuff

مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد