مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    نـــادر
    مشارك

ASSLAM ALAYLOM
    HOW AER YOU EVERY BODY
    I AM OLD IN MAJALISNA BUT A NEW IN THIS MAJLIS
    I AM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH , SO I AM HERE TO LEARN MORE AND MORE AND I WANT FROM ANYONE TO CORRECT MY ANY MESTAKES
    THANK YOU AT ALL
    SLAM LAM

الصمت
    مشارك

وعليكم السلام والرحمه
    Hello over there…as for me am doing fine…hope the others are doing fine as well. Your welcome here…yeah it sound a bit calm in here…but by time it will be cooler..hope you will enjoy it

enjoy ur day

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

salamu alikom brother
    first of all let me welcome you into the English forum.
    and secondly I hope we will get the chance to share us your knowledge and experience.
    inshallah I trust you will enjoy your time here as we all do.
    about your english well mashallah seems fine to me plus we all practicing and learning in here which makes no one perfect

عسل
    مشارك

Assalam alaikum . hiiiiii every body here. I am also new in English majalis and I am looking forward improving my English language. I wish to help me and I hope to communicate with each other. see you all.

3asal

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

your are welcome sis/bro عسل . it is nice to have you with us. you seem to have a nice sprit i hope you keep it up and always be one of the major contributor to the english forum.

thanx sis

مشاهدة 5 مشاركات - 1 إلى 5 (من مجموع 5)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد