مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    DuXck
    مشارك

I’m a new member here. I got an envitation from a freind of mine and I decided to come and check this place o0ut.

Strange that this forum has no place for anything related to
    pure science

I’ll check this place l8r this evening.

Till then, cares.

BTW:

?Can u guys introduce ur self to me

DuXck
    مشارك

Ok, I guess coming here was a bad decission. However, Am glad that I had the chance to read some of ur posts in this forum.

I’ll buzz and leave this place for good. I’ll be around in a place called OmanForum for those who envited me here to join ur place. ThanX again and wish u all the best.

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

Previously you brought up an issue which was every one fear but no one dared to talk about it, that was interesting you seemed that you have a lot to give. But to read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It completely wiped up the first picture.
    Dear brother/sister the English forum is newly established and it is not yet on it’s pick time. The number who are contributing to this forum some time they get engaged in different commitment which hold them back from coming every day and they leave it to 3 or 4 times a week and some time every day depend on their commitment. So relax and take it easy inshallah no need to stress and enjoy it with us .

مشاهدة 3 مشاركات - 1 إلى 3 (من مجموع 3)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد