الرئيسية منتديات مجلس اللغات الأجنبية A PROPOSAL FOR ALL MEMEBERS ….!!!

مشاهدة 12 مشاركة - 1 إلى 12 (من مجموع 12)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    نبض الموت
    مشارك

TO THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM..

AND TO DEAR OBSERVER OF THE ENGLISH FORUM …

I HAVE A PROPSAL THAT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DISCUSS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION ABOUT……

MY PROPOSAL IS …..

AS LONG AS WE DON’T HAVE A LOT OF MEMBERS WHO PARTICIPATE IN THE ENGLISH FORUM AND AS LONG AS THE SUBJECTS STAY FOR ALONG TIME WITHOUT ANY BODY ACTIVATE THEM ……

WHY DON’T WE TRY TO TRANSLATE SOME OF THE FUN AND FRIENDS’S SUBJECTS ESPECIALLY THE GAME ONES IN ORDER TO CREATE A KIND OF ENTHUSIAM HERE AS A STEP TO ATTRACT MORE MEMBERS TO THIS FORUM …..

AND THEN THOSE MEMBERS SURE WILL TRY TO ACTIVATE THIS FORUM AND POST MORE SUBJECTS ………..

I HOPE THAT I COULD GIVE A GOOD IDEA ABOUT MY PROPOSAL

الصمت
    مشارك

Hello over there…
    its right that i don’t participate in majalisna in general that much, but when i was a member,am still a member but i dont write here any more not much anyway, we;ll…at that time i wished for an english section in here……well its here now, but not much enjoying it, or participating in it….hmmm i thought of ur idea, its a good one, for a start…we should write whatever in english and then translate it in arabic…hmmm but i hope that wont last for a long time…we want others to get to know the lang and to enjoy whatever we/you/all of you write in here….all the best….am gonna try to be back for good to majalisna hehe -sings want u back for good-
    thanks….enjoy it

نبض الموت
    مشارك

DEAR ,

FIRST , I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS FORUM WHICH IS PLEASED THAT YOU AND ALL MEMBERS VISIT IT EVEN FOR READING……

MY PROPOSAL IS TO TRY TO TRANSLATE SOME OF THE GAMES FROM THE FUN AND FREINDS’ FORUM ..I MEAN FROM ARABIC TO ENGLISH IN ORDER TO ATTRACT MORE MEMBERS BECAUSE AS YOU KNOW ALOT OF MEMBERS LIKE THE GAMES AND THAT MAY LEAD IN THE NEAR FUTURE TO ATTRACT OTHER MEMBERS WHO WILL TRY TO WRITE AND MAKE THIS FORUM MORE ACTIVE…..

I THINK THAT ONE OF THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT SOME MEMBERS DON’T EVEN TRY TO WRITE OR TO SAY SOMETHING IN ENGLISH AS IF THEY WILL BE BLAMED IF THEIR WORK WASN’T TO THAT MUCH FINE…..

THIS IS THE FORUM OF ALL MEMBERS HERE IN MAJALISNA AND ANY STUFF EVEN THE A TRY WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRESS OF THIS FORUM……

MY REGARDS

نجمة
    مشارك

In fact, it is a nice proposal..but as u see nobody even try to say his/her opinion about it…..

Any way….what ever I wanna say is that we first have to find out why they don’t participate in the English forum

Why don’t we make a questionnaire in engish and Arabic and ask the members –espiecially those who like Engilsh- to say their reasons about why they don’t participate in the Engilish forum…..may be it will help making this section more active in the future

For my self…I just come here to read and honestly I don’t like
    most of the supject here

i don’t like Game on the other hand..

i prefer themes which need discussion and that what i don’t find here…..

(( hope u got my idea))

احترامي

نبض الموت
    مشارك

dear sis…….

first i would like to thank you for your replay ……
    i think your proposal is more than perfect …….
    but , who will be the reponsible of this questionnaire ….????

about the subjects here …..,…
    what do you want us to do ……??

there aren’t alot of members who like to visit this forum …….
    and we scarcley find members who post new subjects……

my proposal was an idea to attract those who may like the game in order to encourage them to write ……

my ragards…….

نجمة
    مشارك

?who will be the reponsible of this questionnaire

I was 100 % sure that u will ask me this question but unfotunately I don’t have the answer for it?

may be one day I will make it inshaa Allah …

about the subjects here …..,…
    what do you want us to do ……??

نبض الموت
    مشارك

DEAR SIS,

DO YOU THINK THAT THIS questionnaire WILL HELP TO IMPROVE THE FORUM IF SO …..WE ALL ASK THE OBSERVER OF THIS FORUM TO THINK OF THIS PROPOSAL AND TRY TO DO SOMETHING……

ABOUT THE SUBJECTS ……..
    I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT THERE ARE FEW SUBJECTS HERE AND I DON’T KNOW WHO WHAT TO POST AND WHAT NOT TO POST BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW WHO EVEN CARE OF THIS FORUM EXCEPT THOSE FEW PEOPLE ……….

MY REGARDS

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

salamu alikm my dear brother and sister
    dear brother صمت العيون thank you for your second proposal it sounds good. Also the proposal which has been made by sis نجمة is just brilliant maybe with the help of you two inshallah we can form a good questioner which fulfil our purpose. I will try to take care of it inshallah though it might take quite
    sometime. the main thing is we get it don

سميحه
    مشارك

Hi every body! mmmm it is my first time TODAY, in the Eng. forum! and honestly i’ve press it by mistake !
    About the idea of Najma! it sounded good to ME! but also i think! it will be more attractive with the type of questions that will be included in it

I think, from my point of view! some of them! are afraid to participate in this Section, because of the language problems or maybe with the spelling of their words! But we should make it clear! that this Section is to discuss and Educate in the same time

I have an idea! i think it is a stupid one but .. here it is (( to Make an advertising in all forums about the English Section of Majalisna to attracte them to come and visit and even to participate!)) so, even who don’t seem to notice this Section, will come and have a look .. that was my idea

i will try to pass by this section when i visit Majalisna! hope i will not forget hahahhaha just kidding

حيــــــــــــــــ سموحه ــاكم

نبض الموت
    مشارك

DEAR SIS,

THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE……

I THINK ALOT OF MEMBERS START TO VISIT THE FORUM EVEN FOR READING ……
    AND WITH THE PROPOSALS THIS FORUM WILL BE ACTIVE SOON …..

REGARDS

سميحه
    مشارك

Inshallah

i will try to visit it every time I log in to Majalisna!

Wishing you all the BeSt 😉

حيــــــــــــــــــــــ سموحه ــاكم

نبض الموت
    مشارك

THANK YOU SIS……

WE HOPE THAT ALL MEMBERS CHANGE THEIR MINDS ANG TRY TO GIVE A TRY TO BE HERE ……
    IF NOT AS WRITERS AS READERS ………

MY REGARDS

مشاهدة 12 مشاركة - 1 إلى 12 (من مجموع 12)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد