مشاهدة 12 مشاركة - 1 إلى 12 (من مجموع 12)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    نبض الموت
    مشارك

HIIIIII

TO ALL MEMEBERS HERE AND ESPECAILLY TO THE OBSERVER …..

AS  LONG AS THIS IS THE ONELY PLACE IN THIS FORUM ……

WHY DON’T WE POST A WEEKKLY LESSON THAT WE CAN HELP BY IT THOSE WHO WISH TO DEVELOP THEIR ENGLISH LANGUAGE ….LIKE FOR EXAMPLE …….SOMEONE POST A LESSONG ABOUT THE PAST AND TENSES IN ENGLISH AND ANYTHING THAT IS BEEN SEEKED BY THOSE ENGLISH LEARNERS…..

THANK YOU

The Dragon
    مشارك

I really like this proposal. i think that great use would come from it for everyone. So come on everyone, share with us your knowledge

نبض الموت
    مشارك

DON\’T WASTE UR TIME AND EFFORT BROTHER …..

I DONT THINK THAT ANYONE IS INTERESTED …..

THANK YOU ….I THINK THIS FORUM NEEDS FIRST SOME PEOPLE TO VISIT IT AND THEN NEEDS  PROPOSLAS

hi there, I agree with u

and also we can recive any questions that some members find it difficult

we all will be togrther to help them 4 what ever the questin is

as long as we know the answer

and its good chance 4 the third secondry students if they have any question

t English majlis can be the most helpfull majlis in majalisna!!!!!!!!

n thanx 4 all

نبض الموت
    مشارك

THANK YOU BROTHER …….BUT WHERE ARE HE MEMBERS …..??

ACTULLY ……..WE NEED MEMEBERS WHO ARE INTERESTED AS I SAID BEFORE  AND THEN WE THINK ABOUT  DOIN THIS OR THAT ….

MY REGARDS……

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

Dear sister your proposal sounds good but as you said
    we first need to have more interest from members into this section of majalisna. When that happen I believe it is best if the information came from a person whom have a good knowledge of the english language so we don’t get people confused with one writing and the other correcting. The other option is whom ever put the lesson then he has to make sure it is from a trusted source and not just anything he/she believe might be right.

thank you sis

نبض الموت
    مشارك

thank you sis…………

i am a guy sis just to inform you sis because  i had alot of problems because  of this issue….

i just want to say that it was a proposal and i wanted you to give what you think of it ….

thank you again…………

my regards

Bint AL-hejaz
    مشارك

well bro i guess everyone have the right to be confused with your identity when you having a little girl pic with your name.

نبض الموت
    مشارك

IT IS ALRIGHT SIS……I KNOW THAT …

ACTUALLY I MISS THAT PIC ……

THANK U AGAIN SIS

أم ناصر
    مشارك

I admire your desire to offer the help required for those who are interested to learn more about “English” , the only problem would be that it is hard to use this method of teaching to teach grammer. HOWEVER this way could be useful to enhance and encourage “conversations”and “speaking”. In other words, a person can write his/her experience or dialouge and an expert can identify any required corrections.

gftlbh itsru tiue90,. rut9etuer, uerm,er tumb,f itubm rtybm trysmberty tumerberu rtuemby tyese r8ytb,ety rtyeb8m, rety tye9ty tyem,ry treymsrty tysetmbsyer setmstyr tym,eryt tgnmbhg gynsgfyv fyhnyzsfd tynsy uynbygn tybnsnm sbvygnm rnmsrtys trnmrsdy tynmb

نبض الموت
    مشارك

my reagards ………

my idea was to post the lesson as a presentation that is written to e read by all and get the main idea of ut ….
    and your offer of speaking and each one for example writes hiher experience is very nice and will be significant fr anyone woh would like to practice English……

مشاهدة 12 مشاركة - 1 إلى 12 (من مجموع 12)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد