الرئيسية منتديات مجلس اللغات الأجنبية Let`s chat in English راح ندردش بالانجلش

مشاهدة 15 مشاركة - 151 إلى 165 (من مجموع 399)
  • الكاتب
    المشاركات
    Al-Manar
    مشارك

Hi banoot,,

I have a lecture at 12:30,,

I will try to find a topic to talk about,,

Al-Manar
    مشارك
    Hello every one,,

hope every one is enjoying his\her time what things in the life can make u feel sad?

When u r sad, what would u do to change your mood?

To home you r talking when u feel sad?

Is the life really Wonderful?

Rishooo
    مشارك

Hi Shaba

I’m new member & I want to join you to improve my English skills I had some course in English but till now I’m good in English & I can’t make full conversation.

thax for all & bint al buraimi

Al-Manar
    مشارك
    Hi everyone,,

Hello sis Rishooo,,

Welcome,,welcome

kkkm
    مشارك

Hi everybody , h r u ? I miss youso much .. thanks بنت البريمي , h r u almanar ? I’m sory I can’t chat with you every day ..have nice day

Al-Manar
    مشارك

Hi dear KKKm

long time,,

I’m happy to see u here again..

How is your school?..

Wish u all the best in your study

Al-Manar
    مشارك

Hello all,,

where are U??

No one here,,

WiSh
    مشارك

AL Salam 3leeekm All,

Ya Allah… !
    It has been a while in deed…

It has been very very very busy days!

And I really miss you girls…
    AL Manar, I hope you are doing well at uni

hi everyone here
    thanx almnar for askin about me
    thanx wish for askin about me too
    kkkm we miss u

i’m always here in majalisna but i feel that i don’t like to enter english section these times
    really i don’t know

girls if u like my wedding preparation please vote for me in majalisna bride in beauty and fashion section

kkkm
    مشارك

Hi everybody , I miss you all thanks almanar for asking about me and the school is good
    بنت البريمي I miss you too
    have nice day

kkkm
    مشارك

“ubbcode-header”>صاحب المشاركة : بنت البريمي”ubbcode-body”>

girls if u like my wedding preparation please vote for me in majalisna bride in beauty and fashion section

kkkm
    مشارك

Hi everybody , excuse me I want a helping if you can , I want a subject for my presentation .. please help me

WiSh
    مشارك

“ubbcode-header”>صاحب المشاركة : kkkm”ubbcode-body”>Hi everybody , excuse me I want a helping if you can , I want a subject for my presentation .. please help me

Salam dear kkkm

Well, there are like millions of subjects you can talk about in your presentation

Are you free to choose any subject you want? Or your teacher has told you to talk about something in specific??

You can talk about you town or wellaya. Here you can show pictures you took by your self…

You can talk about your hobbies and what you enjoy doing in your free time. Talk about a story you read and you liked. Talk about a movie you have seen and you liked!
    If you like football, talk about your favorite player!

You can talk about a person in your life : a person in your family or your best friend. Here you can talk about what makes this person a special person in your life…

You can talk about what you would like to be in future en shaa Allah. A Teacher? A doctor? or an engineer?

If you are good with cooking, you can tell the class how to make your favorite dish. Don’t forget to cook some and take it to class with you so that your friends can try it

الكاتب
    المشاركات
مشاهدة 15 مشاركة - 151 إلى 165 (من مجموع 399)
  • يجب تسجيل الدخول للرد على هذا الموضوع.

يستخدم موقع مجالسنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط الكوكيز لتحسين تجربتك في التصفح. سنفترض أنك موافق على هذا الإجراء، وفي حالة إنك لا ترغب في الوصول إلى تلك البيانات ، يمكنك إلغاء الاشتراك وترك الموقع فوراً . موافق إقرأ المزيد